July 9th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Draya Michele hosted an all white party last night in Hollywood in a White Strapless Zip Dress by Valencia Atelier:
Draya Michele arrives at All White Party which is hosted by her in Hollywood
Silver Christian Louboutin So Kate Glitter pumps finished her look.
Her dress is fashioned out of neoprene and features an asymmetrical zip detail.
5 Draya Michele's Valencia Atelier White Strapless Zip Dress and Christian Louboutin Silver Pumps
Her So Kate pumps are a signature Louboutin silhouette, rendered in a glittery metallic.
Draya Michele's Valencia Atelier White Strapless Zip Dress and Christian Louboutin So Kate Silver Glitter Pumps
Draya looks amazing! Excuse me while I head to the gym…
What do you think?

Draya Michele arrives at All White Party which is hosted by her in Hollywood
*Want the dress for yourself? Follow Valencia Atelier on Instagram @ValenciaAtelier or e-mail them at Valenciaatelier@gmail.com.

19 Responses to “Hot!or Hmm…: Draya Michele’s Valencia Atelier White Strapless Zip Dress and Christian Louboutin So Kate Silver Glitter Pumps”

1. Sasha says:

Cute dress but typical ig model look! It’s kind of boring..

2. Thruth says:

Sasha you sound jealous. Let me see you try & look better. The Girl looks nice.

3. Abbey says:

I think its adorable! It’s not not a complex outfit, but it’s great dress and perfect for a night out. She looks great!

4. Anon says:

She always looks great to me. Only thing I’m tired of is te weaves that look like this.

5. k says:

She looks damn good here.

6. MAJOR says:

Yes, she looks flawless.

7. Porsche says:

It’s simple, but nice! Her first pic face expression tho?! Love’s it lol

Thruth lol I’m not jealous at all… I have an opinion and I express it as such. Draya is beautiful but the dress is nothing new! It’s a tight mini dress that I see everyday so as said before cute dress but nothing that I have not seen before this is a fashion website lol not everyone is going to agree get over it and grow up.

9. Biyonsay says:

I love it

10. iloveshoes says:

Draya body just too damn much. She looks DAMN GOOD!!!

11. Frost says:

The dress is beautiful — I’m a big fan of Versace. I’m not sure about the shoes.

Also, her bust seems too big for this dress. Typically, women with larger busts don’t look as nice in strapless outfits and it shows why here.

12. KTR says:

She looks great and the dress and cut is beautiful…

13. Pincez says:

Boring! She is pretty with a AMAZING body, but this is typical bodycon dress. And to anyone saying I’m jealous. I am 5’11′ 150lbs. I am definitely not. Just want to see women rely on something other than a tight outfit to be considered sexy.

C’est tout

I think this is a nice twist on the bodycon…very pretty dress…Draya looks flawless…one of her best looks!

15. MissPumps&Pearls says:

I think Draya looks AMAZING… She is a beautiful girl of course, but what other look to pull but classic simplicity at an ALL WHITE PARTY.
    If you were at the party and had looked around you would have probably been asleep if this look makes you bored. Wake up people, stop the hate!

16. Raven says:

Draya always looks good in my book

17. AshaAndriana says:

I think the zipper details and the top of the dress makes it a little different than the bodycon dresses that we see all over IG. Its a cute dress and Draya has never been much of a risk taker and knows what looks good on her.

18. I love it! Sometimes less is more!! Simple but super cute! I’d feel like a doll in those sparkly shoes!

19. Stephane says:

Hot damn! She (usually) can do no wrong, I’m glad her looks are becoming more pulled together.