July 9th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Karrueche Tran popped by Keke Palmer’s new talk show, Just Keke, in a $70 Topshop Side Slit Tee and Gucci Shorts:
2 Karrueche Tran's Just Keke Topshop Shirt, Gucci Shorts, and Tom Ford Spring 2014 Lace Up Boots
She kept her look popping with look-at-me accessories, namely Tom Ford Spring 2014 thigh high lace up boots and Jennifer Fisher jewelry.
3 Karrueche Tran's Just Keke Topshop Shirt, Gucci Shorts, and Tom Ford Spring 2014 Lace Up Boots
Her short sleeve tee has split side seams.
Karrueche Tran's Just Keke Topshop Side Slit Tee, Gucci Shorts, and Tom Ford Spring 2014 Lace Up Boots 0
Her boots lace up all the way to the thigh.
9 Karrueche Tran's Just Keke Topshop Side Slit Tee, Gucci Shorts, and Tom Ford Spring 2014 Lace Up Boots

Check ‘em out on the runway.
Karrueche Tran's Just Keke Topshop Side Slit Tee, Gucci Shorts, and Tom Ford Spring 2014 Lace Up Boots 9
That is one sexy shoe! An outfit really doesn’t need more than that to be hot!
6 Karrueche Tran's Just Keke Topshop Side Slit Tee, Gucci Shorts, and Tom Ford Spring 2014 Lace Up Thigh High Boots
What do you think?

Karrueche Tran EJ King J Ryan

29 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Karrueche Tran’s Just Keke Topshop Side Slit Tee, Gucci Shorts, and Tom Ford Spring 2014 Lace Up Thigh High Boots”

1. Hater says:

She looks nice!

She is too short for those boots

3. Bee. says:

She looks really cute! Those Tom Ford boots are to die for!

4. BeySting says:

Rihanna wore a similar look before. Similar shirt, but she wore a black leotard understand her I think and white/black thigh high Tom Ford boots. I like both looks, but Kae is too short for thigh high boots

5. BeySting says:

*under* autocorrect smh

6. simplyjess says:

Boots are to die for and I think thigh high boots are for whoever wants to wear them. But again, what is she famous for?

7. Dee says:

Rihanna did it first boo boo! I swear that gurl goes to Rihanna’s old pics & try to steal all her old looks..& her lil followers swear she’s not trying to be Rih smh.

8. CanV says:

Is there an affodable version out there?

dope fuck yall talking bout Karrueche go hard

she look better than riri all day errday

dope fuck yall talkin bout karrueche go hard

12. Enigma says:

I like this look a lot. And no she’s not too short for thigh high boots as they come up to her thighs and her shorts are short enough for the extra skin showing. Now only if my legs weren’t too chunky I might have to recreate in early fall.

13. Shoeicide says:

I think she paired the boots well. The tee,tiny shorts, minimal makeup really let the boots shine. I would say that I appreciate the boots’ aesthetic more on the runway pic because there is more skin showing which really highlights the laced feature. Similar to other comments, I would contribute that to her small size/legs.
    *Side Note*: I know she’ll probably wear them again, it will be interesting how she presents them a second time around.

14. follow me for karrueche and rihanna fashion @rih_kae says:

Instagram rih_kae

15. Rihanna did wear something similar but rihanna is a fashion icon she usually gets to fashion first. Kae still has her own cute styles but follow my ig to see smiliar fashions of both. No hate!= block!

16. LaRose says:

Those boots were blessed by the Gods honey. Tom Ford spray killing it!

Don’t you heffas get tired of comparing rihanna and karrueche?? I mean damn nobody cares if rihanna wore something similar, no one cares if kae is not an icon. This is about fashion, its about dissecting what they’re wearing and how they’re wearing it. Its a celeb filled world where you will see everyday different celebs replicating items that another celeb has worn.

Celeb filled world…? Why is she a celebrity, because she’s on-again off-again sleeping with one? *yawns* have several seats Karrueche, and don’t you get up! Take your Tom Ford boots with ya!

Side note…”I don’t pop Molly I rock Tom Ford” …that a rapper didn’t buy [no shade]

19. StupidFemales says:

I get tired of all the hate for this girl!!! Some of ya’ll need to worry about yourself and who you F&&king!! It’s a whole lot of hate on this thread! I get tired of the Rihanna wore it first sh&t that’s played out! You are aware that Rihanna has a stylist and gets her outfits pick out for her!!!! The shoes bangin! and I’m short and would rock the mess out of them right now. Turn down for what?

20. StupidFemales says:

Oh and one other thing, my man bought me a Givenchy Bag for my birthday on Sunday should I give it back because I didn’t buy it? Why does it matter if Chris bought them or not, the hate is real on this site!! Where is the bopper patrol!

21. J says:

The shoe is beautiful, but they’re just not for her. She’s wayyyyy too short.

22. iloveshoes says:

@StupidFemales omg shuuuut uppppp! Damn you just was dying for the opportunity to plug ya 1st GIVENCHY bag huh? Gosh I hate you new to fashion bumpkins. Act like you used to this and not new to this dummy.

And them boots to short for this parasite. Nice outfit on someone taller than a flea’s knee.

23. hahahaha says:

Thanks for featuring these Tom Ford boots for the millionth time…not. It’s so obvious Karrueche only gets posted because her people send in her looks, making Claire’s job easier.

24. @lloveshoes says:

B**tch go find someone to hug you!!! You stay trying to go on someone. GTFOH! and go find a corner and hug yourself real real good!!! You stay on a KT thread throwing the most hate. Simple minded B*tch!!! And because this girl mention a bag that she got she new to fashion??? I’m confused??? I’m tired of all these get on the band wagon fake fashionista’s on this site! lloveshoes please submit photos of yourself boo boo face!!! So we can go all the way in on you, or maybe you have submitted your photos already and got slayed to the high heavens. I can’t stand you, and I’m going to make it my business to come for your musty, ashy mouth a$$. FOH!!!! Boppers please leave your dumb a** catty a** comments for World Star Hip Hop, Bossip, Media Take Out etc…….

25. tricia says:

Claire if anyone wants a cheaper version the brand lust for life have them for 240.00 derekj wore them, I remember seeing it on his instagram a while back.

26. yeu says:

Hmmm so rihanna invented white tees & thigh high boots? Who knew. Anyways I really enjoy this look on karrueche. This is by far my favorite look on her. I like that she let the boots shine by wearing little make up and a simple outfit. kudos to her!

Claire were these also Tom Fords? if so damn I’m loving his boots, TOM FORD for Fall I’m all in!

28. LdyK says:

Are these boots available anywhere?

29. dyshaun says:

One of the only looks I have liked from her.