July 8th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian and sisters Kourtney and Khloe looked for new retail locations for their Dash stores in New York yesterday. For their excursion, Kim slipped on a blue crop top and pencil skirt from the Kardashian Kollection, along with her favorite Tom Ford sandals:
The Kardashian Sisters look for a new retail store in Soho
Kim must have more than one pair of these shoes–she wears them all the time!
The Kardashian Sisters look for a new retail store in Soho
Her sandals boast a delicate gold chain detail.
Tom-Ford-Gold-Chain-Sandals
This is a hot look! She pretty much can’t go wrong with a crop top and skirt, even if we’ve seen it several times before.
What do you think?

*Khloe and Kourtney were also on the scene:
3 Kim Kardashian's New York City Kardashian Collection Blue Crop Top and Pencil Skirt
Kim-Kardashians-New-York-City-Kardashian-Collection-Blue-Crop-Top-and-Pencil-Skirt-0
Thoughts on their ensembles?
Images: AKM GSI

31 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian’s New York City Kardashian Kollection Blue Crop Top, Pencil Skirt, and Tom Ford Sandals”

1. Vanessa says:

It’s sooooo hot in NYC and they have on long sleeves, blazers, lots of makeup and tons of weave. I’d die

2. Mimi says:

I like Kourtney’s outfit better actually (deets?). Why the focus on Kim? As you even say, same as usual… :/

It’s hot everywhere but they are in the cold ac and it’s cold af all they do is leave the cold building to get in the cold limo and go to the cold hotel or to the cold building wherever they are going ..

4. Brandi says:

This is a typical Kim shillouette: Tight dress, boobs hanging out, heels & minimal accessories. Hair & makeup is very much the same…where’s the fashion story here? Kourtney would have been a more interesting post.

5. erica says:

The focus is Kim because she’s stunning
    in her basic blue dress. Those girls
    always bring it!

6. CanV says:

I like Khloe’s outfit way better! She looks great!

7. Rocky says:

Kim K =another day, same outfit, different color! *yawns*
    ENOUGH WITH THEM!! GIVE US VICTORIA BECKHAM …please just something else!

8. missy says:

Honestly this blog is turning into a fan page for these ladys and I get it they have access to the labels and things but not everything they where is post worthy and when I check out non-urban fashion blogs they NEVER post about these chicks….But will post women of color in fashion…it only take a little bit of elbow grease to look past ig for your post

If you keep clicking on KK posts and posting comments, there will continue to be posts about her. While you’re saying you don’t want to see her, your behavior is showing you do- so as a smart business women-FBD will continue to do posts until no one is commenting or clicking……j/s

It looks CHEAP especially on Kokos fit

11. Crystal says:

Kim is so fly, her looking this good is boring to y’all. LOL.

12. CS says:

I like it.

From the front and the side the outfit looks hot(!) due to Kim’s curves but from the back, no ma’am. I think it looks horrible. A bit sloppy.

I saw the rear view on another site ::link below if you care to see it:: and thought her skirt must be tailored to accommodate her rear end. There’s no way her huge behind would be able to fit into a regular sized skirt without the appearance of stretching and a distorted silhouette.

13. CS says:

It’s nice and streamlined in the front but in the back, not so much. The skirt must be tailored to accommodate all that rear end. I don’t see any other way it would look so nice and smooth in the front but look so strange in the back.

The look is not working for her. The skirt is making her midsection look so wide. Kim looks like the pregnant one not Kourtney. In better new Kourtney outfit looks amazing and effortless. The post should have been about her.

The bigger their asses get the further up FBD goes.

16. oh lala! says:

I’m sorry but im starting to think that kim pays Claire to post her pictures….s kissin much?

17. Bree says:

Why keep posting Kim? We see the same damn thing, never nothing new. Fashion Bombay has lost its touch. From posting instagram models that always got the same look to Kim Kardashian everyday. Seriously Fashionbombay should be called Trendbombay.

18. Me says:

I don’t care how much surgery Khlow gets…she still looks like a man!!!

19. Me says:

*Khloe

20. simplyjess says:

I agree with most people on here, you all keep giving these ladies too much air time. Shows how much you listen to your readers.

21. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Looking for another retail store. c’mon!! you charge $8 for a bottle of water. Just because it has the DASH logo.

22. Stephane says:

Kourtney outshines all of them (as usual). Kim looks great, but she always looks great because she always wears the same thing in different colors, whatevs. Khloe’s outfit is ill-fitting, they need to start making clothing for their amazonian- type sister.

I actually really like the blue outfit, but I find it strange that every time they’re allegedly wearing KK, that I can never find it anywhere. It’s never on the website or otherwise..maybe its a special collection…

23. Aya says:

Claire already told y’all Kim posts get the most comments. It’s good for business. Y’all keep commenting “complaining”. Lol you will keep seeing them. s/n She is boring but her make up is flawless! ;-)

24. Indigo says:

IDK.. I don’t see the hype. I’m far from a hater, I give credit where credit is due… Khloe’s shape and style is better then Kim’s;she all short with those strange wide hips.

25. Shelly says:

OMG loveeeee the shoes! however im going to rip my 22 inches outttttttt if I see her wearing this look anymore, I get it wear what wroks, but kim will MILKKKK and outfit boy, brings me back to her Herve’ days lordt!

Seriously how many times has she worn those shoes!!

27. TAMMY M. says:

I like Kim and Khole’s outfits. Not sure why folks are clicking on a page and giving it views, if you dislike it so much.

It’s like the females that complain about negative images of black women on tv, but then watch reality tv shows with loud, fighting, ghetto fab black girls religiously.

Don’t support what you don’t love or shut up about it.

Claire and team, post what sells and if Kardashians are rocking something cool, post it. I love how folks don’t dictate these same rules for : Vouge, ELLE, Instyle, or PeopleStyle Watch sites.

does this chic own a regular shirt that goes past her belly button? the world may never know…

29. dyshaun says:

I have this kind of shape and gawd I hope I don’t look this distorted when I wear slim skirts :-(

30. Angel says:

I just want her to smile…she’s gorgeous. she never smiles anymore.

31. Mama Glam says:

Their hair is flawless as always!

I absolutely love Kim’s dress. This is how I want to see Kim, a business woman and mother dress!