July 7th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping

While there were a slew of stars covered in Weekend Hot! or Hmm…, most of you wanted the tea on Kylie Jenner’s look! Chilove wrote, “Where can I get Kylie’s boots???”

kylie-jenner-malibu
The 16-year-old reality starlet hit the town on Independence Day in a wispy white top, cut off shorts, and $795 Alice + Olivia Daw Over the Knee Boots:
Kylie Jenner's 4th of July Alice + Olivie Dae Over the Knee Boots
The heels are fashioned out of soft stretch leather and boast a 4″ heel. Purchase below:

kylie-jenner-malibu
Some of you were loving this look, some of you thought it was a little too ‘grown.’ What are your thoughts?
Images: AKM GSI

19 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Kylie Jenner’s 4th of July Alice + Olivia Dae Over the Knee Black Boots”

1. Coolie Girls Are Cool says:

She looks GROWN. Honestly, imagine her walking down the street and a grown man trying to talk to her? I truly feel she dresses like this because she wants to keep up with Kendall. Seriously, there’s no way you want to dress grown, but hang out with Batman (Jaden Smith).

2. Bella says:

She looks like Michael Jackson (RIP), a few of her family members are starting to look like him.

3. Mimi says:

If not Michael, she def resembles Blanket

4. Anon says:

WAIT. This lil girl is 16 looking all of 26. People nowadays. Kris Jenner probably told her she looked Hot when she walked out of the house.

5. medlife says:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought she resembles Michael Jackson. The amount of alterations she’s done on her face at such a young age is disturbing.

6. Jacquelyn says:

I love the look, just not on a 16 year old:(

7. mi manning says:

too damn grown! when grown men start to holler and ask her how much…they (Jenner/Kardashians) better not get mad!

8. Porsche says:

I’m gonna need her to dress her age smh. As for her outfit, I think it’s hot! I wore something very similar (to the club) a few yrs ago!

9. laRose says:

I love the boots,but there is no way in hot hell my mother or father would have allowed me to wear those pretty woman boots. She’s just a child trying to play dress up. Very disturbing. Love the boots,but not on her.

10. lolani says:

I get it you sisters and your mom have access to the labels and you have their closets to run through but baby girl is gonna look so burnt out by the time she is 25 and wish she had a youthfull appearence its kinda funny her mom and sister chop there faces up to look younger and she is the youngest but wants to look old…and yes the look is cute but I wish she would enjoy a more youthful style…ut if I had access to that type of stuff when I was younger who knows

11. binks says:

cute look, but I agree with those who said she needs to be pulled aside and reassess her look. She is young but grown women more than twice her age looks younger than her. She wears great pieces and clothing but never really pulls it off.

Isnt it too hot for boots? Eww, sweaty feet…

13. TheMrs says:

As a mother of a 16 y/o there’s no way in hell I’d let her go out looking like a street walker. You have your whole life to be grown! Slow down!!

14. Stephane says:

Completely inappropriate for a 16 year old. Don’t even get me started on her face…smh

15. simplyjess says:

Too grown and it’s sad that she is already altering her face like the rest of her family. Next, she’ll have a huge butt with chicken legs and blame it on the Armenian heritage like her siblings. If she was my daughter, she couldn’t step out with that on.

16. Pinchez says:

I am Caribbean and when I looked at television I always saw young American girls look grown. Even when I went to the US for school 16 year olds looked like Caribbean 25 year olds. I went to school at 27 and people thought I was way younger. When I was 32 everyone thought I was 25. So as far as I see it that looks like a normal fashionable American girl.

17. Kim says:

She looks too old. She is aging herself by the way she dresses.

She looks fabulous ! Sheesh ppl barely have anything nice to say these days , ugh

19. Speaking says:

People these days just crack me up. How can y’all say you need her to act her age? In case you haven’t noticed, THIS is how teenagers dress. She’s wearing cut off shorts and a top and just because she has on thigh-high boots has nothing to do with it. That’s her style, that’s what she feels like wearing.. just like if she wore plain converses. I feel like people just find everything wrong with this family. Leave them alone and focus on whether you can afford the boots she has on. Jeez.