July 4th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Fashion Discussion, Featured, Hot or Hmm
Style Verdict: Rita Ora

Rita Ora burst onto the scene and our collective conscious in the winter of 2012, when the red lipped, blond Bombshell was spied emerging from a meeting with Jay Z, apparently after signing with RocNation.
RIta Ora Lunch with Jay-Z

Jay+Z+dines+with+Rita+Oro+z09v0GQwuxwl1
Since then, it’s been virtually hard to escape her. The Albanian British songstress with a raspy, rock and roll voice makes appearances and graces multiple red carpets every week, rocking straight from the runway looks from some of the world’s best designers. Emilio Pucci, Alexandre Vauthier, Roberto Cavalli, Chanel, Fendi, Dior…she’s worn them all.
rita ora emilio pucci
1 Rita Ora's Single Launch Moschino Fall 2014 Spongebob Dress and Yellow Spotted Pumps

Rita Ora seen leaving Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles
rita ora i heart radio bloomingdales fendi fall 2013 fur striped sweater skirt booties
Rita Ora: All that Glitters Is Gold
With her tremendous access, she’s been able to collaborate on collections with Adidas, become the face of DKNY, and even walked Moschino’s runway.
Rita Ora gets surrounded by her Loyal Bots
rita-ora-katy-perry-moschino-fall-2014-show
rita-ora-dkny-ads
It’s clear that fashion is her ‘thing.’ But are you feeling her style?
Rita+Ora+Rita+Ora+Leaving+Hotel+New+York+City+JZpxotltBoRx marni spring 2014

Rita Ora Wears Bunny Ears

Rita Ora seen arriving at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles

Sometimes she gets it oh so right, and she sashays her way onto our Look of the Week lists.
Rita-Ora-Roc-Nation-Pre-Grammy-Brunch-Alexandre-Vauthier
rita-ora-amsterdam-elie-saab-spring-2014-gown
Rita-Ora-Christian-Louboutin-Gold-Unbouts
And other times, it’s a case of almost, but not quite. Great dress, wrong shoes. Awesome ensemble, but lose the hat, purse, or whatever other kooky accoutrement she’s chosen for the day.
rita-ora--wia-collections-top-harem-pants-christian-louboutin-pumps-moschino-phone-case

rita-ora-chateau-marmont-ashish-for-topshop-sneakers

Rita Ora heads to Pikey Bar after Take-Two E3 Kickoff Party
She’s definitely not a shrinking violet. She’ll undoubtedly stay on the sartorial scene for quite some time–but does she slay?
rita-ora-belvedere-vodka-cannes-party-roberto-cavalli-embellished-wrap-gown-giuseppe-zanotti-scorpion-t-bar-sandals
Are you feeling Rita Ora’s style?

Rita Ora is a snappy dresser

rita-ora-gabrielles-gala-london-emilio-pucci-pre-fall-2014-gown-jimmy-choo-rumba-sandals

106 & Park Live

14 Responses to “Style Verdict: Rita Ora”

I love it because she commits each & every time. I call her style “nouveau riche” she dresses a lot like Anna Dello Russo she always wears head to toe runway. Even though she’s a short girl her outfits are always dramatic

2. TT says:

I compare her style to beyonce in that, they both have the resources for greatness, but both don’t have style. Both dabble in new trends, and looks, but always look best in simple outfits.

Rita is clearly more of a risk taker, but she may never win a style icon award.

3. Kayuloviee23 says:

Some of her outfits are amazing and it kinda remind me like beyonce knowles carter . However Rita is more of a risk taker

4. shoni13 says:

Love her style! Claire, I agree with you on her shoe choice sometimes.

5. Different styles attract costumers more.

6. Lola Reggy says:

I am not feeling her style at all!! As a matter of fact I totally agree with TT.

7. Andriana says:

I actually used to hate her style but now I’m kind of getting into it because of the level of confidence she brings to every outfit. I think her style is much better than Bey’s actually because she is legit just a mannaquin.

8. LSA says:

Claire, you know this was a sponsored post.

9. Honest Choas says:

The hair throws almost every look off. She needs to go darker for sure.

Next her shoe choices, and accessories, are almost always AWFUL.

I don’t know her, but fashion wise I never see it for her. She just always looks basic to me. But we shall see.

If Solange can go from hotmess to the hottest, then maybe Rita Oral can also have a turn around

10. KG says:

Most of the time she looks sloppy. I don’t know its her posture or the fit of the attire. :( so much potential.

11. Amber says:

I actually love her style. I am always looking forward in seeing what she is going to wear when you post her style on your blog. I like the fact that she hasn’t been in the industry long, but is getting a lot of buzz with designers. She is definitely getting my attention. Yes a lot of her styles you would call misses but she loves to take risks which I like about her.

12. Enigma says:

I like her style but she can kill a look with her horrible shoe choices and hair…

13. dyshaun says:

I think her style is personal which is ALWAYS hot and on point.

She’s a Brit babe; I think asking a bunch of UsAmericans about her style is like a straight set up. LOL Overseas you can do your own fashion thang and be celebrated. If youre doing your own thing in America, expect some blazer+ body con wearing chick to try to detract..

14. I too like her style but their dressing was not good.