July 4th, 2014
Real Style, Style Inspiration
Blogger Style Inspiration: What to Wear on the 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!
If you’re stumped as to what to wear on this fun holiday, take a cue from a few of our favorite style bloggers.
600-Blogger Style Inspiration- What To Wear On The 4th Of July
Note: most items you can assuredly find in your wardrobe. Mix and match red, white and blue tones for the perfect ‘fit:
style pantry polka dot shirt white jacket red pumps
Folake of Style Pantry looked pretty flawless in a polka dotted blouse, enlivened by a white blazer and red pumps.
All things Slim 4th of July
Shayla of All Things Slim showed off her stems in cut off shorts, a red tank, a white blazer, and blue lace ups.
chante fashion bomb daily
Chanté of the blog TheClosetFreaks.com wrote in! She rocked it out in, “Vintage visor & denim, and JustFab patriotic shoes!”

cynthia addicted 2 etsy 6
Cynthia from Addicted2Etsy.com explored color blocking in a red Zara top and blue J.Crew shorts.
song_of_style_ripped_white_jeans_3
Aimee of Song of Style paired a striped J.Crew shirt with ripped jeans and a red infused Céline bag.
tiffany the werk place fendi shoes 4th of july
If you don’t feel like going with full on red, white, and blue, sticking to one color is always an option! Tiffany of The Werk Place went for streamlined in a blue ASOS shirt dress and Fendi heels.
ashley hint of glamour 4th of julye
Alicia from the blog HintofGlamour.com also went the monochromatic look in all white, offset by Christian Louboutin pumps and a chic hat.
blogger 4th of july style inspiration fashion bomb daily atlantic pacific
Blair from Atlantic Pacific truly did it up wearing a striped sweater over a polka dotted dress, and finished with a striped clutch. This is a lot of look, but she makes it werk!

stella jadore fashion Topshop-Hayden-Destroyed-Boyfriend-Jeans-Jadore-Fashion
And lastly, Stella from Jadore-Fashion.com went for cool simplicity in an embroidered, ruffled top from Nordstrom, Topshop jeans, and Sophia Webster sandals.
Consider me slain. I love this!
If you have some 4th of July style you’d like to showcase, send your flix to me at thefashionbomb@gmail.com. I’ll update the post throughout the day.
Until then, enjoy the 4th! Have fab holidays!
XO

10 Responses to “Blogger Style Inspiration: What to Wear on the 4th of July”

1. Sasha says:

Happy 4 th Claire!!! All of these ladies look beautiful. My favorite was Blair’s beautiful dress!

2. Linda says:

Claire these are all my favorite bloggers and I discovered them all on this site. Kudos for promoting positive young black women doing their thing.

All of the girls look fabtabulous. The 4th is always a fun holiday to play dress us. I got my star keds on deck today. Enjoy all.

Hey Claire, the blogger hint of glamour her name is Alicia not Ashley. I believe you featured her before as a bombshell of the day.

5. Porscha says:

Is this blogger style inspiration a regular feature? Love all of their looks. Always great to find new blogs to visit.

6. aimee and stella’s looks are my fave.all these ladies look amazing.glad to discover new blogs to follow :)

7. Jazzy Jay says:

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!

Independence from drab is more like it!

Haha, happy 4th everyone!

8. Brittany says:

I really like this feature. My favorite look was Cynthia’s. I liked the laid back simplicity.

9. dyshaun says:

Beeeaaaaa I LOVE BLAIR!!!!