July 3rd, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Jay-Z

The Knowles-Carter clan checked out Kara Walker’s Sugar Sphinx recently (read about the exhibit here). Blue and Beyonce had a Mommy-and-Me style moment, with Beyonce in a $1,500 Dolce & Gabbana Almond Blossom Floral Print Dress and Blue in a matching $390 Dress and Bloomer set:
_Beyonce's-Kara-Walker-Sugar-Sphinx-Exhibit-Dolce-&-Gabbana-Almond-Blossom-Flared-Floral-Print-Dress-+-Blue-Ivy's-
Though it’s hard to see Beyonce’s full dress, the option below comes pretty close. It has a square neck, a back zip fastening, shoulder straps with bow detailing, and a curtained a-line shape skirt.
Blue’s little set comes equipped with bloomers.
Beyonce's Kara Walker Sugar Sphinx Exhibit Dolce & Gabbana Almond Blossom Flared Floral Print Dress + Blue Ivy's Floral Print Dress and Bloomers
Ugh, I can’t wait until I have a daughter so I can have moments like these! Lol. This is adorable.
_9-Beyonce's-Kara-Walker-Sugar-Sphinx-Exhibit-Dolce-&-Gabbana-Almond-Blossom-Flared-Floral-Print-Dress-+-Blue-Ivy's-
Both items are sold out, but you can get your fill of Dolce & Gabbana florals for mom and baby below:

What do you think?

14 Responses to “Splurge: Beyonce’s Kara Walker Sugar Sphinx Exhibit Dolce & Gabbana Almond Blossom Flared Floral Print Dress + Blue Ivy’s Floral Print Dress and Bloomers”

1. Mom to be says:

Too freaking cute. I’m having a daughter in a few months, can’t wait. Girls are so much fun!

2. Liz says:

OMG CLAIRE!! I’ve always wanted a floral print skater midi dress like this. Could you please please please do a post with cheaper alternatives?

3. X says:

Too cute! I also noticed they’ve styled her hair. I’m curious to know if all those silly petitions got to them

4. Erica says:

Can you post other site that have mommy daughter matching sets?

5. Taj says:

Beautiful photo and they look adorable. Also, congratulations @Mommy to Be.

LOVE IT

7. S says:

The “mommy and me” dresses…..Lovely just lovely!

I’ve also read about Kara Walker’s exhibit. It’s quite an interesting and thought provoking work of art. I wish her much success.

8. Loo says:

What @Erica said!!!! Just had a daughter and would love to see this post as well!

9. DannielleS says:

Cute, but Jay looks like he is going to a different place than them

10. ASM says:

This pic is worth a thousand words! Loves it!!

11. Shelly says:

Mommy and daughter look so cute! I wish we could have gotten a straight on/front facing picture.

P.S. I’m guessing Beyonce and Jay heard about that petition…

I think I like Blue’s dress better than moms. And how hard was it to put that babies hair in one cute ponytail. Not hard I see.

13. Nubiahbella says:

Jay is such a let down!

14. Gosh! How C U T E is that!