July 2nd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Men's style, Shopping

Karrueche Tran hit the town last night with boo Chris Brown in an Alexander Wang LBD, a $300 Nasty Gal Collection Buckle Jacket, and $1,150 Tom Ford Padlock Pumps:
Celebrities leaving the Emerson Theatre
Her jacket has multiple buckles on the sleeves.
Karrueche Tran Nasty Gal Collection Vicious Love Leather Buckle Sleeve Jacket
Her dress has textured ribbed fabric.
Her pumps are a classic! They feature a gold tipped 4″ heel.
9 Karrueche Tran's Emerson Theatre Nasty Gal Collection Buckle Jacket, Alexander Wang Ribbed Black Dress, and Tom Ford Padlock Pumps
This is a cute look! Can’t go wrong with all black with a touch of Tom Ford.
What say you?

Celebrities leaving the Emerson Theatre
*Boyfriend Chris Brown wasn’t far behind! He wore a $127 Salt and Pepper Crewneck and Matching Shorts by Sav Noir:
Celebrities leaving the Emerson Theatre
chris brown sav noir
Get his set from SavNoir.com.

21 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Karrueche Tran’s Emerson Theatre Nasty Gal Collection Buckle Jacket, Alexander Wang Ribbed Black Dress, and Tom Ford Padlock Pumps + Chris Brown’s Sav Noir Salt and Pepper Crewneck and Matching Shorts”

1. dyshaun says:

No. I mean I like the pieces but to me she just does not know how to pair anything. Truly dresses like the lady who does my nails :(

2. dyshaun says:

I like Chris’ get up.

3. Imani says:

Kae got legs!!! Lol I love her look, she rarely does wrong in my eyes.

4. GirlBye says:

@Dyshaun so the lady that does your nails dress like this, I can’t stand females that say something, when there is nothing to be said! She looks cute, and so does Chris. Why all the hate for Kae, you think Chris deserves better? and if so why?

5. Demetria says:

To say that she looks like the lady who does your nails is so rude and disrespectful. It says so much about your lack of character.

6. Yaya says:

Actually he does deserve better. Ever since he outta jail all he does is a party. A good women would told him to chill since you got a court date coming up, you still on probation. Just focus on you career and try to get ur life back on track.. Not partying with him.. That’s just show she’s just an opprttunist.. She’s fame hungry..she’s not really here for these dude to get his life back on the right track. I thought when when he outta jail he would layed low & prove to the world that he change but instead he outta here throwing gang signs.

7. Tessa says:

This chick has really grown on me..she is super cute. Her outfit looks just fine. She does not have to be EXTRA and go all out ALL the time just cause she’s a celeb (I use the word celeb loosely). Her style is simplistic, clean lines, I love it!

8. GirlBye says:

@ Yaya you must be on that new face eating drug, if think Chris Brown deserves a good women that’s laughable at best!! Chris Brown is his own man she can’t control his actions, he going to wild out whether she there or not!!!! She was no where around him when he’s been getting into legal trouble and that’s fact, he a fake thug and that’s real. Chris Brown about to be Ray Ray and them boo so he better stop playing with his self like that. You act like you know this girl, I get hate all the time from girls like you don’t know me but want to tell me who I am. Has any other ladies experienced that? It can make you feel alienated. If he like it i love it!.

9. Ra says:

Chris lost that jail weight quick sharp! … Sniffity sniff sniff

10. @RA says:

@Ra I know right I was thinking the same thing.

11. Moyo says:

@yaya Now how do you feel about the outfits they’re wearing? Seeing as though that was the point of this post and this is a fashion blog.

12. dyshaun says:

__________

That’s what I said. You read it correctly. My point was she doesn’t know how to pair items. You mad cause your nail lady isn’t fashionable or what?

And “females”???? LOLOLOL Dismissed. You sound like a man.

They look good.

14. Lola Reggy says:

I don’t know, for some reasons her outfit are always a little off. I think she’s a sweet girl. But a bit boring. On the other hand she entertains bad ass Chris, so how boring can she be….

15. Ignes says:

Chris has looked high in every damn picture I’ve seen of him since he got out of prison.. the guy is hopeless.
    Seeing him is so irritating.

16. Dee says:

Wait kae got Stans!?? What she do again beside effin a celeb.. I respect draya more .. She’s a hustler. Smh @ ya’ll 13- 14 years old fatherless H *es idolize this gurl like she’s Angelina Jolie…or lupita..Does kae act? sing? who she model for beside gap kids or old navy..name one designer? I dare ya’ll…Lmaoo

17. Huh!!! says:

@Dee is that really what you got from these comments? Did you really say you respect Draya more????? What does Draya do besides ignore her child, steal ideas for clothing, dress like anything! F**k others husbands!! Draya’s body can make anything look good but other then that she has zero talent! FOH!!! Everyone knows someone that got that good ole job by using someones name or being affiliated with someone important. @Dee do you know Kae probably not! I can’t through shade at females just because the next women does! I want to know why all the hate for this girl?? I’m looking through these comments and not one is idolizing this girl, or looking up to her, but because grown women aren’t throwing shade at her we hoes!!! GTFOH! How dare you play God and tell everyone this womens worth!! It seems that females think Chris Brown deserves better! Why??? No one has yet to explain why Chris (Coke, K2, syrup Head)Brown deserves better! Miss me with dumb sh*t.

18. Jaleel's says:

@ huh u still didn’t answer her question name one designer your so called model idol model for?..I’m waiting!!!

This girls thinks this girl is Gisele bundchen or naomi campbell.. Smdh

19. anonymous says:

This is one of the few times Karrueche has made an odd-use of her wardrobe. The cheap dress made the look so cheap, especially with Tom Ford shoes.

20. Leelee says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    “Cheap Dress”????? Sweetie, the dress is Alexander Wang. Lol
    She looks great! Nothing about it reads cheap..except perhaps the super short hem line. A tad longer would have been a bit more chic.

21. Biyonsay says:

She looks great, flawless.