July 1st, 2014
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Men's style, Shopping

While reviewing all the fun BET Awards after party pix, I stopped short at Doralle Medina’s picture! Floyd Mayweather’s girlfriend looked oh so fly in a $1,106 Alexander McQueen Asymmetric White Dress:
_Doralle-Medina's-2014-BET-Awards-After-Party-McQ-by-Alexander-McQueen-Asymmetric-White-Shirt-Dress
Her white cotton asymmetric shirt dress has a funnel neck, a concealed front fastening, back pleated details, long sleeves, and a flared skirt.
3 Doralle Medina's 2014 BET Awards After Party McQ by Alexander McQueen Asymmetric White Shirt Dress
The front is shorter than the back.
Umm…I need this dress!
FarFetch.com only has a size IT 42 left; if you can find it in anything bigger, holla! Until then, if you’re the lucky size, get yours here.
Thoughts?
*Guys, in case you care, Floyd is wearing $1,895 Christian Louboutin Surlapony Spiked Boots:
floyd mayweather bet awards after party christian louboutin surlaponey spiked boots black
Get them from Barneys.

16 Responses to “Splurge: Doralle Medina’s 2014 BET Awards After Party McQ by Alexander McQueen Asymmetric White Shirt Dress + Floyd Mayweather’s Christian Louboutin Surlapony Spiked Boots”

BEAUTIFUL

2. Blue Ivy Carter says:

I DON’T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAY MAYWEATHER IS ONE UGLY MAN. INSIDE AND OUT. ELDRIDGE CLEAVER SAID IT BEST A SLAVE IN PRIVATE LIFE, A KING IN PUBLIC.

Wow @ blue Ivy carter he does seem like inside and outside he not a nice person but Doralle’s look was an eye catcher for me Super Cute hair and all

4. billinaire says:

Floyd needs a stylist. What the hell does he have on. He just throws labels together. His girlfriend’s dress is cute.

5. facialuxe says:

This very nice fitting dress is being upstaged by his boots! Just because they are CL’s dosen’t mean he had to get them. In this pic he dosent look like money. More like a joke! The young lady like pretty: hair, make-up, fit are all on point.

6. guest says:

Floyd needs a stylist.He is tacky as hell.

7. Jen says:

I love this! I’ve been on the hunt for white shirtdresses, and this one is bomb.

8. DyShaun says:

I love this. She looks very nice. Claire you even let her get away with an exposed bra..que horror. :) xxoo.

9. Claire says:

@Dyshaun the fit isn’t perfect on her, but the dress is beautiful. I’m currently on the hunt right now!

10. Jacquelyn says:

My eyes cant even get away from Floyd’s boots…Who in thee hell styles him? My gawd:(

11. Drea says:

I could DEFINITELY see you wearing this, Claire! The photo of the dress does it no justice, but on Doralle, it looks amazing. Hope you have luck finding the dress in your size.

12. Stephane says:

She looks amazing! Actually way too amazing to be standing next to that guy, ugh.

LOVE this dress, and that’s my size too! But that price tag is far too expensive for the budget right now. FBD Staff, this is probably a long shot, but any looks for less?

14. HannahF says:

Love the shirt dress! I definitely have to make it cus I’m definitely bigger than a 42!

Her makeup is flawless

This is perfect. I am going to a white party soon. Is there a look for less?