July 1st, 2014

2  june ambrose summer the glow snapshot

3  june ambrose summer the glow snapshot

4  june ambrose summer the glow snapshot 0

4  june ambrose summer the glow snapshot

7  june ambrose summer the glow snapshot

9  june ambrose summer the glow snapshot

june ambrose summer the glow snapshot
June Ambrose and Her Children for The Glow: An Inspiring Guide to Stylish Motherhood.

Images: The Glow.com

Posted In
6 comments

6 Responses to “Snapshot: June Ambrose and Her Children for The Glow: An Inspiring Guide to Stylish Motherhood

1. BK diva says:

I don’t understand the hype with June Ambrose. I have never seen her work and said WOW! Mediocore..Claire serves up more Fashion! Just hype!

2. Jacquelyn says:

“Never seen her work”????

3. Deb says:

Stop the hate. She’s talented, proven herself and her career continues to ascend. You can’t take that away from her or knock it. If you don’t understand it, that’s your ignorance

4. AH says:

@ Jacquelyn, she said “I’ve never seen her work and said wow” (in other words she’s never been impressed by June’s work)

And I kind of agree that June’s work as a stylist and her own personal style is less than stellar. Just a matter of personal opinion. How can anyone possibly confuse that with hate? Hate is a very strong word. Do you guys even know what it means?

5. Trina says:

I know one thing, I love a turban now. (She was rocking them like crazy) I was like let me try it, I tried it, and they add fashion and a delivery from a bad hair day.

6. Rosie says:

I love June. I follow her instagram and she’s always taking her daughter with her on jobs. There’s no doubt her daughter will work in fashion.