July 1st, 2014
Claire's Life, Fashion News, Style Diary
Claire’s Life: Talking the 2014 BET Awards on 106 & Park’s #StyleFile

Happy Tuesday!
So yesterday was my 3rd time on 106 & Park! We had lots of fun amicably chatting about red carpet moments at the 2014 BET Awards (I want to actually go to the awards next year–hold me to it).
8  claire sulmers fashion bomb daily wouri vice keshia chante 106 and park style file preen blazer rag bone jeans givenchy floral pumps shop candy bomb t-shirt
At any rate, after much debate and deliberation over what I should wear, I decided to keep my look simple and wear one of my Shop Candy Bomb tees!
3  claire sulmers fashion bomb daily wouri vice keshia chante 106 and park style file preen blazer rag bone jeans givenchy floral pumps shop candy bomb t-shirt  copy
I upped the glam factor with a hot pink Preen blazer, Rag & Bone Jeans, Givenchy floral pumps, and Chanel and Hermès baubles from A Second Chance Resale.
I could’ve done the most, but decided to keep things simple!
2  claire sulmers fashion bomb daily wouri vice keshia chante 106 and park style file preen blazer rag bone jeans givenchy floral pumps shop candy bomb t-shirt
And if you’ve purchased a Shop Candy Bomb tee, I’d love to know how you rock it. Send pix once you receive to thebomblife@gmail.com for a fun little feature.

Smootches!
*Still looking for video of my segment, will update the post when I find it!
**A few people have asked how the tees fit. I’m wearing a large, so I’d say they’re pretty snug; size up if you want a loose fit.
*For those who asked, the lovely Keshia Chanté looked darling in a $7,500 Gucci Blue Violet Sequin Dress:
Keshia Chante BeT 106 and park gucci blue violet silk georgett sleeveless dress
Love it! If you can swing it, it’s on sale for $3,749. Get it at Gucci.com.
Images: Karl Pierre

30 Responses to “Claire’s Life: Talking the 2014 BET Awards on 106 & Park’s #StyleFile”

1. jeda says:

I love your hair down like that. Can’t wait to watch the segment.
    Blessings

2. Jessy says:

Yessss Claire, you looked cute–candy bomb tee, jeans and blazer was a good call!

3. Steph says:

Very wintery to me. The shoulders in the blazer are ill fitting. I love the color combination. I would like like to see you with blazer that nipped you in the waist with the sleeves rolled up and minimal sandals to give you better fit and a summer time feel.

4. love says:

cute! you look really pretty and your clothes were appropriate for the show!

5. Jazzy Jay says:

I like it!

6. c. says:

You looked great! The most important thing in any outfit is not something that’s tangible-it’s CONFIDENCE! Especially in front of a live TV audience…So if this is what made you feel great and comfortable this was the best outfit around :)

You looked GREAT Claire! Glad you kept things simple – the look works so well. Can’t wait to get my candybomb tee!

8. Lola Reggy says:

I love that Pink blazer it is DIVINE and the cut of it, oh lord, haute couture right there. Preen you said, gonna look it up!

9. SMV says:

You looked great!

10. CaribbeanQueen says:

Wish you would have worn silver shoes, but everything is is bomb! Including that magenta lip. Werk!

11. Neesh says:

I ordered my tee yesterday, & i want to wear it to the Bey & Jay concert. Will i have it by next Fri?

12. dyshaun says:

Claire, I don’t like the fit of those jeans. Something right there in the crotch/thigh area. Almost like they are too small (yes, I know they aren’t). The whiskers are looking funny. I have muscular, thick thighs like that too but something about a jegging is off putting on our legs. Hair is layed Honey. xxoo.

A rolled boyfriend..like the one from those suggestions would’ve been nicer imo. But you are doing you, as always, and that always fits!

13. dyshaun says:

Aww shucks. Comment disappeared. *sigh* Whatevs. Bad denim, great everything else. :-)

14. Enigma says:

I like this look. Very cute and I’m a need to know first when this Preen jacket will be hitting Claire’s closet as I need this in my life. What lipstick are you wearing? That color is beautiful.

15. MsClassic says:

Glad you did your own thing! Love it!!

16. Tifani says:

I loved that you kept your look simple! The only criticism I have is that the blazer fit you a bit snug in the shoulders.

17. LOL YOU BETTER WERK LADY. YOU LOOK SMASHING!

18. Brittany says:

You look great in bright jewel tones. This is a great, clean look.

19. southern says:

u tried. your hair is flawless

20. Ed says:

Good idea but bad execution. The whole look needs some editing (less is more in this case…a metallic purse was not necessary) and better tailoring. A barely there sandal or simple pumps would have worked better. The blazer doesn’t fit properly. But the Hair, makeup and tee look great.

21. shoni13 says:

You looked really good from head to toe Claire!

22. Minnesota says:

I liked the concept of the outfit, but I would have rolled the jeans; I love that t shirt. Also, I like your hair in up in a bun; it shows your beautiful face, but your makeup looks lovely.

claire what was your costar wearing? the chic i don’t know her name. its a beautiful dress she’s has on.deets please thanks

24. Krystal says:

Love this outfit you did a lot better!!!! I am so glad that u decided to wear the blazer and not drape it over your shoulders also u looked like u were not trying to hard with this outfit!!! Great job!!

25. niknikky says:

Love the look, Claire!

26. Rosie says:

Someone in the last post said you should wear a jumpsuit and I was like YES she better wear that! lol Anyway I actually love this look a lot more. You look stunning without trying to hard.

PS I love your hair down.

27. niksmit says:

Bravo! I like this look better than the ones from the past appearances. What I did like from your other 106 appearances is that you served them your awesome bare legs. I hope that for your next appearance that you can find a home run look to feature them.

28. Maine Saint says:

Bump the haters.

Claire honey?

You did this , and you know you did. Keep that sword n shield on you as you slay.

29. Kikelomo says:

Love the look Claire!

What lip color are you wearing? Is it ‘Flat out Fabulous’?

30. jeloi says:

Great job, congrats on your appearance on 106! But I have to ask do lift weights or something?