June 30th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tia from Baltimore

Today’s Bombshell is Tia from Baltimore:
tia from baltimore
The blogger for the Four One Oh! kept her style description short, writing, “Everyday Chic.” Take a look below:
Reformation-Dress-UOONYOU-UrbanOutfitters

Tia-Newton-1

tia-newton-3

tia-newton-4

zara-suit-red11
Awesome! Everything looks polished and put together.
See more on Tia’s blog, Four One Oh!, and on Instagram @fouroneohblog.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
25 comments

25 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tia from Baltimore”

1. c says:

If 70s fashion had a baby with 90s fashion, she would be their baby.

I like it!

Would have liked to see more pics though. But cute style and girl.

3. I encourage her to hire a Stylist. #ThatIsAll

4. Stephane says:

She looks dated, not even in a “what trendy” kind of way, just dated/old. I’m not a fan, but she tried.

A nice submission.

6. Noirre says:

She just needs accessories.

7. Janay says:

I dig it!

8. LARose says:

It seems to fit her. Wasn’t crazy about anything she had on. She does have a beautiful height that makes everything look runway ready, but she still needs more work on her looks. Great potential.

very basic

10. Resa says:

I think she ok. She tried variety, which is good for some people.

11. I think her style is all hers. … I wish we had more pictures.

12. Brittany says:

I needed more pictures.

13. Bree says:

Ummmm maybe I needed to see more pics because there is really nothing here. Looks like regular everyday fashion you can see just walking out the door on other people. No type of fashion risk or something that popped. Cute girl just need to see more here because I was bored

14. Jessy says:

Bombshell, definitely not. But she doesn’t look bad. It’s just so boring and sterilized.

15. Natasha says:

The yellow suit is crazy. That one for the win. Cute girl with a cute style.

16. TT says:

Was bored to tears by this submission. Also HATED those platforms with that maxi dress, way to ruin a cute dress.

17. Southern says:

Insufficient evidence

18. Deedee says:

funny…I often see fashionbombs daily and think to myself…”does she really dress like that regularly” or “how can that be comfortable”. This time I said wow it looks well put together, comfortable, and stylish. I believe she actually dresses like this regularly and is not just putting together a portfolio of looks for the submission. It’s just my opinion, but I think she’s a bombshell.

19. coco says:

Bombshell! I wish she had more photos, also I love that she is accessory free for the most part..I get it I get it

20. Clearly she’s “trying”. These looks have been seen from various bloggers. Not original. Does feel like it’s her “authentic” self.

21. iloveshoes says:

I clicked on this post ready to vote yes BOMB after I would see more pics but there weren’t any more to go off from. I like what I saw so far but it’s not enough and two similar/same style suits that are different colors? Should have just submitted one.

22. Lady,wone says:

I get it you look great.

23. Lawyergirl says:

She has a beautiful face.

Like her style! Not over-accessorized hood style.