June 29th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

Letoya Luckett posed on Instagram in the same $156 Celebboutique Long Sleeve Dee Dress previously spied on Toni Braxton:
Toni-Braxton-vs letoya luckett celebboutique dee red printed mirror long sleeve bodycon dress

Both ladies let the dress speak for itself, accenting with simple pumps. Letoya opted for gold, while Toni turned it up in red satin platforms.
The dress features illusion panels and a mirrored print.
Toni Braxton vs. Letoya Luckett in Celebboutique's Dee Red Long Sleeve Printed Bodycon Dress 0
Hmm…both ladies look great, but in light of our recent platform discussion, I’m going to have to go with Letoya. Her gold heels are on point!
What do you think?

Celebrities attend The Grove's 11th Annual Christmas Tree Lighting
fabulous-looks-of-the-day-letoya-luckett

9 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Toni Braxton vs. Letoya Luckett in Celebboutique’s Dee Red Long Sleeve Printed Bodycon Dress”

1. derek says:

Toni of course

2. Good information. Lucky me I came across your site by accident (stumbleupon).

I’ve bookmarked it for later!

3. HannahF says:

Toni’s body was definitely better by far! But the shoes? I hate to admit it, but I’m starting to agree with the recent census of the platform pump. They kinda datedToni’s outfit. I think the platform pump is over at the moment. Ms. Luckett’s shoe choice just looks much fresher

4. Juelz81 says:

I think both ladies slayed the look but letoya’s shoe choice was better. I think platform shoes often times make outfits look more whimsical while the pointed toe stiletto gives any outfit a more polished or conservative look….IJS

5. X says:

I like that Toni paired it with red shoes but hated that they were satin platform. I gave it to her anyway.

i don’t mind the platform, the fact that they are satin is what kills it for me.

7. Drea says:

So, I voted for them both because I couldn’t decide. As already articulated here, LeToya made the better shoe choice; I hate that Toni wore those satin platform heels – eww! Overall, both women look fantastic in the dress.

8. Hello says:

Seriously Toni’s platform shoe choice doesn’t ruin this look for me it’s not that bad you guys are killing me with this trend crap I think Toni wore it better the hair, body, makeup it just looks better on her

9. Stephane says:

Both women look fantastic, but I’ll have to go with Toni. I don’t satin shoe choice though. She always wears extreme platform shoes because she’s quite short.