June 26th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Dapheney from Boston

We’ve been on a roll this week with Bombshells, no? Dapheney from Boston, MA will surely keep the stylish energy high! Take a look at her pix:
dapheney from boston
She writes, “I have been a huge fun of fashionbombdaily and thought I would give it a try and submit my looks.”
Dapheney from Boston
” I have been very nervous to submit these photos I must say, but oh well everyone has to take their chances in life.”

5 Dapheney from Boston
” As for my style, I do not have a personal style, I create my looks based on my mood for the day, and based on the occasion.”

4Dapheney from Boston
” I could be looking sophisticated and classic one day, the next day I’m looking cool and sexy, but definitely not trashy.”

3 Dapheney from Boston
” One thing that I love to do with my clothes is to create different ways of wearing one piece/clothe and make it look brand new all over again, because let’s be honest here, who wear their clothes only once unless if you are Oprah or Queen B.”

2 Dapheney from Boston
” A lot of females wear their clothes only once because they don’t know what to do with them, but it’s all about creativity.”

1 Dapheney from Boston
Hot! You’re beautiful! I just got a great idea on how to remix my blue suit;)
See more of Dapheney’s chic looks on Instagram @thefashionista21.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
33 comments

33 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Dapheney from Boston”

1. fly won says:

love that pony!

2. ASamara says:

Ok, love her style. But her grammar and choice of words, not so much.

3. fashiongirl says:

Love the white outfit!!!

4. jeda says:

cute style, but shoe game could use an upgrade. But very beautiful woman.
    Blesisngs

Proof read, please! Her style is cute, but she’s no bombshell.

6. LaRose says:

Nothing amazing or inspiring, but still nice style minus the shorts with the jacket look. Style still needs a little work in the neatness category. Not bad, but not great.

7. tahlyuh says:

I think it would be cool to eliminate the blurbs from the pictures and have the pictures stand on their own. Or maybe a character/word limit. Just an idea…

Beautiful girl with some great pieces. I think the shoes could use an ugrade too. I agree with @Jeda.

8. KBS says:

The good:That face is far too beautiful to hide with all that weave.I like all the fits minus the pink poom-pooms.

The bad: The extreme platform shoes.

9. E.Watson says:

LOVE THE LOOKS !!!

BOSTON LOVE

10. Ladies PLATFORMS ENDED IN 2012. One thing I love of about my beloved Rihanna you never have caught her in those hooker shoes. That is all

11. Petra says:

Cute, but shoes look cheap. I agree with Jeda upgrade.

12. Ummm platforms will never go out of style and she looks super cute!!! Love the looks Doll!!

13. Petra says:

The Fashionistachic, I agree with you! I thought the same thing… I respected a Rhianna for never wearing those hideous heels. I never understood the hype with those chunky shoes!

14. Jen says:

In utter agreement with ASamara. geez. I also concur with the platform sentiments. Let those hooves GO.

15. Hello says:

She is pretty and has great style also I believe nothing goes out of style where what you like the platforms work for her & her outfits

16. TT says:

those micro braids made this a no. for me.

17. Anon says:

Nice but not quite bombshell.

Girl give me that pony-tail…make-up is also on point. Style is par for the course by FBD standards, a decent submission for a trendy/classic style.

At this point extreme platform shoes, just look dated/ non current unless it’s a quirky typle of shoe like Charlotte Olympia.

19. Rashida says:

I think she looks nice…I like her style! The all white ourfit is hot!

20. She has great style. Pretty and Polished.

21. Grace says:

She’s gorgeous and her makeup is flawless but those shoes look so cheap and uncomfortable that they’re hurting MY feet,smdh.

22. Brittany says:

She is workin it! Love the blue suit and white lace ensemble. It is clear that she celebrates her curves 9/10. I would love to wear the lace bustier and skirt, but in maybe black or purple.

23. Slaid says:

I couldn’t get past her poor grammar.

24. LadyLea says:

What’s Rihanna got to do with this?

25. Angel says:

BOL..you all are being so petty about the girl’s grammar(even though i did have to read it over a few times to fully understand)…i’m loving her blue suit combo…but those damn chunky heels…#nomampam

26. Mushy says:

Cute. Fashionable and simple. Platforms, single sole all cute. Style is personal and do you love.

27. Lola Reggy says:

Who cares what style ended where and how! Whatever so just throw it away then…. I voted bombshell for this gorgeous lady!!! The very first look is my favorite! The flowers around the shoulders and then how everything goes over in white, serene and fresh!!!!!!!

28. Lola Reggy says:

Oops dumb little me, I meant who cares what style ended when!

29. lipz says:

Cute, and I love the simple ponytail hairstyle.

30. BYOB says:

She is cute, but I can’t get past the grammar and calling women females really makes me cringe!

31. LoloforMe says:

Pretty girl, same old same old as most on trend shoppers her age.

32. Grucker says:

I voted Bomb. Because she did change shoes, be it a platform or pointy toe heel. Some women post these pics with the same shoe on with every outfit. Dang!! Where’s the range.. A shoe will make the outfit. She also likes color, which I do too. So she’s a bomb for me, because I vote for who “I” feel, does not look tacky and can some range in an outfit.

33. niksmit says:

Good style, but I think she needs to consider sizing up or pay closer attention to cuts when it comes to pants and shorts. She has a lovely shape and that pulling across the hips is taking away from her looks.