June 26th, 2014
Beyonce, Concert, Fashion News, Jay-Z

The Tumblr Life of Beyonce has flix from Beyonce and Jay-Z’s On the Run Tour in Miami, and it looks like the costumes will be pretty proper!

9 Beyonce and Jay-Z On the Run Tour Outfits Revealed
Lady Bey will be donning a series of her signature catsuits, some splashed with colorful Versace prints, with other custom Diesel by Nicolas Formichetti options boasting frays and embellishments .
beyonce versace on the run tour costume
Beyonce and Jay-Z On the Run Tour Outfits Revealed dsquared emilio pucci

As for Jay Z, it looks like he’s sticking to Givenchy’s Americana themes in flag festooned tees accessorized by chains and shades, along with Tom Ford suits and Rodarte jerseys.
Beyonce and Jay-Z On the Run Tour Outfits Revealed givenchy beyonce catsuit fashion bomb daily
See even more here:
Beyonce and Jay-Z On the Run Tour Outfits Revealed beyonce jay z
Beyonce and Jay-Z On the Run Tour Outfits Revealed

And check out a video:

Ow, looks fun!
Are you excited for the tour? Are you attending?
The next stop is Cincinnati at the Great American Ball Park on June 28th.
If you need ideas on what to wear, check out this Style Inspiration!
What to Wear to the On The Run Tour Givenchy Muscle Tank Mansur Garviel Leather Bucket Bag The Row Moto Stretch-Leather Skinny Pants

19 Responses to “Beyonce and Jay-Z On the Run Tour Outfits Revealed: Versace, Givenchy, Tom Ford, and more!”

1. Tami says:

I have my ticket for July 15th when Beyonce sashays her way in town here in Atlanta! I can’t wait to see her and all the fab wardrobe changes, woot! xoxo

2. KBS says:

No tix, but gotdayum I’m glad she got out of that Dream Girl glitter rut she’s been in for the past 80 years. I thought she was Rih in that black fishnet-mask number. I’m loving all the looks here. I guess I will have to accept however that she shall never release those nude fishnets from the clutches of her thighs.

3. X says:

So ready for Baltimore July 7 (except for MY outfit lol)

4. Serenity says:

This is what Beyonce always wears in some version…

5. Demi says:

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get tickets, BUT I enjoy everything she wears. She is Fashionable Free and expresses herself so well.

6. Lynda says:

I can’t wait to go! They’re coming to my city for the first time AND it’s my first concert EVER!! Ahhhh, can’t wait till July 27th :)

7. Kiki says:

Is it me or Beyonce tours outfits always looked the same.i mean they nice but the concept stay the same. But I decided to skip this tour..way too much money!! I got bills to pay with my nursing income. I might go to Rih/eminem tho. I never seen eminem live before.

8. Kayk says:

GREATEST CONCERT EVER I WANNA GO BACK AND WATCH IT AGAIN

9. Lola Reggy says:

Yup this is the Bey concept, legs, legs, legs. But why not have your signature and look how you look best!!!!!!

10. I can not wait for July 5!!!!!!

11. NickieLuv621 says:

The concert was WICKED!!!! Loved it!!!! It was hot & humid as HELL!!! I don’t know how some people wore heels and dresses out there ‘tho

12. iheartkeya says:

July 5th in Philly!! I cannot wait. And it’s July 4th weekend too, yasss! lol. This is indeed the concert of the year.

13. All_Things_Haute says:

I went last night and i can honestly say these two can put on a show. From costume to stage production to the touching finale the show paid tribute to their unique bond. Expect to se family footage including their wedding and Blue Ivy at pkay. Spectacular!

14. S says:

I’m going July 18th in the Big Easy (New Orleans). Driving down from Texas. I’ve seen her perform live a few times and I agree she puts on a great show. I’ve never seen Jay-Z perform live before, looking forward to it. The outfits are on par with their show I’m sure and look great for their performances.

15. Ne says:

Cant wait !I will see them on July 1st.

16. lipz says:

LOVE IT! That last pic of Jay smiling is Blue Ivy all the way.

17. Rosie says:

I thought that couple was boycotting Florida after the whole Trayvon Martin thing?

18. TEXASGRL says:

Bey and J look tired! She just got off a million city tour and she did not take a break!! oh Well… we Love and Adore her right here in Houston but enough is enough!! Get some rest. She does not even look her best.

19. RHONYC says:

like her getup (i know. i’m must be old now, lol!), but…girlfriend is givin’ me:

FRONT. WEDGIE. OF. DEATH. NIGHTMARES!!! *cue the horror music*

naw, for real…A-L-L my shapewearin/powerbriefin/bodysuitin fellow chicks know from the hell in which is speak.

Bey got me backflashin’ to a day a work when a chick had to got commando and throw a ‘cutting in my stuff’ brief in the trash.

gawd awful! *shivers* :-0