June 24th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Iggy Azalea flaunted her curves alongside her boyfriend at the Capital FM Summertime Ball in a $1,792 Hervé Léger Gwyn Strapless Dress:

iggy-azalea-capital-summertime-ball-wembley-stadium-london

Her sheath dress features subtle bleached detailing, boning at the the fitted bodice, defined cups, a bustier profile, and a strapless silhouette.

herve-leger-gwyn-strapless-dress

Hmm…I’m not a fan of this frock.

iggy-azalea-capital-summertime-ball-wembley-stadium-london-1

If you’re up for the splurge, get Iggy’s dress here.

Thoughts?

iggy-azalea-capital-summertime-ball-wembley-stadium-london

Images: Getty

19 Responses to “Splurge: Iggy Azalea’s Capital FM Summertime Ball Hervé Léger Gwyn Strapless Dress”

LOL @ her shape.. #NickisImpact

and she has kankles

2. k says:

She can’t help that she has cankles but I’m with you @Faith, I’m not a fan either. I am a fan of her tan, though.

3. Real question says:

Wtff are candles n y do u guys keep saying she has them?

4. Real question says:

Wtff are cankles n y do u guys keep saying she has them?

@Real Cankles are where you have no definition in the ankle – the calf goes straight into the foot. You don’t see that dip as you get into the ankle area. Ashanti and Alicia Keys famously have cankles too – google them lol.

Lmao @ iggy’s fake behind and hips. Everybody wanna be like us, but don’t nobody wanna be us.

6. Enigma says:

I’m in the minority but I do like this dress.

7. simiyalala says:

The dress flattens her boobs. No bueno.

8. Rashida says:

I like the dress, I think it is very sexy, just way overpriced!

So what if she has cankles. Petty ass women!!!.smh..you’ll be the same ones that can take the dish. The dress is a nice dress, but I agree with simiyalala..It flatten her boobs too much.

10. Shavon says:

I love the dress. Is there one similar for a cheaper price????

11. Lo says:

I think all women are attracted to clothing that they know flatters their figure.

12. MsA says:

@Anon 11:56am: That comment about being like us, but not wanting to be us? They don’t hear you though…

13. Sasha says:

I like the outfit! She has a pear shape. The thing is that she used to be a skinny girl and then she had her body altered. Her hips look amazing but to me it draws more attention to her small breast in this dress. No offense to the small boob ladies. There is nothing wrong with it lol

14. Yonaton says:

I honestly see nothing wrong with her shape or her so called cankles! Damn! Y’all say y’all want fashion, but only comment and say petty ish!! The dress is banging and she looks great!! Love that she keeps it simple.

15. Diva says:

I really like the dress.

but her body has to do with how the dress looks LOL
    I’m not saying she looks bad but my eyes go right down to her ankles & thats why I thought she was a short girl bc I’ve never seen a woman over 5’5 with cankles

17. LuLu says:

How can a dress flatten the boobs, when the person wearing the dress didn’t have boobs to begin with? She is bottom heavy and has a banging body.

I wonder if your favorite Armenian had worn this dress, would you love it?

It’s #thotattireforthosethatwanttopretendtobechic

18. Choco aka Hippie says:

Dress is cute IMO! I’m no fan of Iggy tho!

19. Ebony says:

I love Iggy and I love the dress. She is very pretty.