June 24th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Peggy from Brooklyn

Hey!
So all is set to fly back home today (no pressing snooze for me!), so I thought I’d bless my triumphant return home with Bombshell Peggy from Brooklyn, NY:
peggy from brooklyn
The founder of www.ontheqtrain.com types, ” I’m a plus size blogger.”
2 Peggy from Brooklyn
” I decided to face my fears and finally submit.”

3 Peggy from Brooklyn
” I’ve been a long time follower of Fashionbombdaily.”

4 Peggy from Brooklyn
” I have attached my pictures.”

5 Peggy from Brooklyn
” I hope to be featured. “
Peggy from Brooklyn
Well, I’m glad you faced your fears: your looks are fantastic!
See more on her blog, tktk, and on Instagram @ontheqtrain.
Thoughts?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
70 comments

70 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Peggy from Brooklyn”

1. Brandon says:

Very cute………..work it boo!

I hate it when people force a smile, the picture ALWAYS ALWAYS looks awkward but anywho you look cool

3. tahlyuh says:

Would’ve loved to see more pictures!

I like!

4. G. Banks says:

I likey, I likey a lot what I see! Go head!!

5. TheMrs says:

Beautiful girl, hair is gorgeous! I voted bombshell but I need you to STAND TALL!! CONFIDENCE is the best accessory to have!
    Don’t let peoples sometimes negative views distort how YOU feel about yourself!! You should smile for real because you look great!!

6. Kat says:

Ok so there was a big girl a few days ago who said that she was tiring to inspire larger women to be sexy. Her style was terrible but her confidence was palpable (though she was a bit immature in her response to the harsh comments.)

You, on the other hand, look GREAT!! Absolutely fabulous- but you look so unsure of yourself. You are so beautiful, own it!

7. Ncumi says:

You look amazing! Love all your looks especially the last one I can totally relate to your style. I love your use of colour I love the way you incorporate trends without letting them take control and I love your hair. You are fabulous!

8. Jubilance says:

Bombshell! I love your looks!
    As a fellow plus size woman I know sometimes it can be hard to be confident, but as they say “fake it until you make it!” Stand tall & proud, you look gorgeous.

9. SMV says:

She is just so stinkin cute!!!!

10. CurvesGALORE says:

Thats my boooooo right there!!! BOMBSHELL

11. CurvesGALORE says:

Thats my boooooo right there!!! BOMBSHELL!!!!!

12. Dege says:

Love her use of color

whats unfortunate here is being a fat person named peggy. otherwise she dresses pretty well

14. c says:

:0 @ anonymous above me, just negative nancy for no reason, we’ve come to calling out people’s names on FBD….Peggy go on’ w/ ya bad self!

15. Zsazsaberry says:

Pegggggyyyyy!!! love the looks and you’re beautiful hun.

16. Margo says:

Peggy is beyond adorbs! Love her fun, flirty looks!

Love you style, but your facial expressions tells a different story. Stand tall, you got this!

18. Tracey says:

BOMBSHELL!! You’re beautiful and you have great style! Xoxo

19. I love onthetrain style! She never walks out without a pop of color. So well deserved.

20. thomascamary@yahoo.com says:

I liked all of her outfits except for the black one, overall very cute:)

21. Vikki Burns says:

You look great It’s all about your belief in yourself.If you feel beautiful your are beautiful! people that have negative comments are normally unhappy people. You got my vote Chic, good luck!!1

22. Sasha says:

Beautiful dresses and lovely color. Bombshell!! You are beautiful!!

23. FLEE says:

love the pink and cream dress.. confident and dresses her body well.. I’ll vote bombshell.

Very cute…about time someone who knows how to dress appropriately for their size! Excellent use of color, nothing too short or showing to much. Very tasteful and fun…BOMBSHELL

25. Hey thank you all for your kind messages and love, but I wasn’t nervous about being plus size (I love myself ya’ll lol) I was just nervous about submitting because I know the internet can be so cruel, however I decided to just do it and you ladies showed me nothing but love over here :)

Also unfortunately that’s my facial expression ya’ll, I guess it the Brooklyn in me hahaha

26. CNotes says:

I’m a sucker for a good fit and polished finish. You NAILED it honey! XOXO

27. SO SO says:

Finally a plus size bombshell who dresses for her shape. Note I said shape which is different from size. You are FAB! Thank you for NOT embracing trends you shouldn’t like you keep your arms and stomach covered. Thank you for avoiding crop tops and short shorts! BOMBSHELL

28. IAmNikkiFree says:

She ALWAYS looks FANTASTIC and completely represents for us confident plus beauties. Congrats on facing your fears and showing the world that beauty and style comes in all shapes and sizes!!!

29. Jess from London says:

Very cute girl. Lush hair and cute style. In regards to the confidence thing I personally think the shyness looks cute ibecause you don’t need to be striking a pose with your head up high. I think she is confident because her clothes/hair is vibrant but she appears humble and I love that too.

30. Kat says:

@Jess from London, you are probably right. I think though her look coupled with what she wrote are what’s giving off the impression that she’s unsure. But you’re right, you have to be confident to wear as much color as she does.

@Peggy- again you look GREAT and this is the first time in a while that I’ve looked at a submission and seen some items that I could (would) incorporate into my own wardrobe. Love the blog:)

31. Diva says:

I love her hair !!!!

32. smite thee says:

what does “Peggy” stand for anyway? I always wondered that.
    Anyway she looks great. You Americans are so lucky you can find such tasteful and trendy large sizes!

33. Thank you all for your kind words. In regards to what I wrote, I am not self conscious or lack confidence because of my size, I was just simply nervous to submit because this is Fashionbombdaily.com ya’ll lol and also the internet can be so cruel. However many of you ladies showed me nothing but love so I am thankful :)

In regards to my facial expressions, ummm that’s my face ya’ll lol and I guess that’s the Brooklyn in me haha!

34. Thank you all for your kind words. In regards to what I wrote, I am not self conscious or lack confidence because of my size, I was just simply nervous to submit because this is Fashionbombdaily.com ya’ll lol and also the internet can be so cruel. However many of you ladies showed me nothing but love so I am thankful :)

In regards to my facial expressions ummm that’s my face ya’ll lol and I guess that’s the Brooklyn in me haha!

35. bomshell duh!!! love that white ensemble,denim and blazer…cute outfits overall

36. Jessy says:

I like your sense of style, there wasn’t one outfit I didn’t like…Bombshell.

37. Morgan says:

Too cute. I love it. I love that white dress and your hair, and that last outfit. I think your style is lovely.

38. Minnesota says:

Very nice; definitely a bombshell! I like every submission!

39. Perkypeach says:

Bombshell! Love all of the looks from head to toe! Need to replicate these styles.

40. Kat says:

@smite, it’s usually short for Margaret.

41. Vintage says:

Yasss honey work it! Work on your facial expressions, I know you are confident it looks life you’re unsure. The hair is everything!

42. Noirre says:

Bombshell…I liked all the looks.

43. yes/no says:

Hmmmmm,PEGGY !
    You got me smiling and blushing without knowing why.I loveeeee everything you have on and represent minus the all black outfit.
    BOMBSHELL ! ! !
    You are my first “CUTE” and beautiful bombshell,your hair style is beautiful and fit’s you to perfection.there is something special about you and your outfit that makes me come back to have another look at your pics and just smile !
    YES ! BOMBSHELL FOR ME.YOU NAILED IT SWEETIE !

so cute!!

45. Stephane says:

Super cute!! She doesn’t look comfortable taking pictures a/o being in front of a camera though, a smile or even smize can pull a look together.

46. Chryl says:

Peggy you betah work Diva! Love the looks and you look Fab. You don’t look confident or comfortable in the pics. Own it, work it! You are a beauty!

47. Shaz says:

Love love love love Peggy’s hair.

48. :-o says:

Fabulous! Love it! Hair is great! Beautiful face! Wonderful energy! Let’s see more! Dee-lightful! Yippee!

#1 handbag is great!
    #2 Dress fits p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y!
    #3 Dress fits perfectly and the accessories are on point!
    #4 I love the top!
    #5 is devine!

These clothes fit her so well I would think they were custom made.

p.s. thank goodness there isn’t a limit on how many exclamation points one can use in a single post :-)

Did I say her hair is great? Cuz it is!

49. LawyerLady says:

Super cute!!! Great hair. All great looks but I think something is off with the black skirt? Congrats bombshell!