June 23rd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm

Jessica White popped by Craig’s Restaurant in LA in a sheer skirt and top from LaQuan Smith’s Spring 2014 collection:
jessica white craig's restaurant laquan smith gucci horsebit sandals
A matching neckpiece and $850 Black Gucci Horsebit Sandals completed her look.
Her exact ensemble wasn’t modeled in Smith’s Spring 2014 presentation, though you can see a similar fabrication below:
020 Laquan Smith Spring 2014

010 Laquan Smith Spring 2014

Her 4.3″ sandals have a patent leather upper.
Jessica White's Craig's Restaurant Laquan Smith Spring 2014 Sheer PVC Crop Top, Midi Skirt, and Gucci Horsebit Sandals
Hmm…I like the shoes! Though this look is reminiscent of Rihanna in Rocha*, no?
What do you think?

Jessica White in LaQuan Smith
jessica white craig's restaurant laquan smith gucci horsebit sandals
*Doesn’t her skirt remind you of this ensemble Rihanna wore a few months back?
Rihanna flashes a peek after a dinner at Giorgio Baldi
Not sure it worked on Rihanna, either.

21 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Jessica White’s Craig’s Restaurant Laquan Smith Spring 2014 Sheer PVC Crop Top, Midi Skirt, and Gucci Horsebit Sandals”

1. Sasha says:

I actually like it. Her makeup though is a little much. She rocked it better than Rhi for sure!

2. sunkiss says:

jessica is absolutly more beautiful than riri, sorry

3. iheartkeya says:

This is kinda the look I was thinking about creating for the On The Run Tour show. She looks great

4. peplum lover says:

makeup is cute – not here for the outfit
    just saw that her face was beat :)

5. Brandon says:

I ran into her Saturday afternoon at Wasteland here in Los Angeles, and she is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING without makeup!

6. dyshaun says:

Claire you have got to be kidding. Those outfits don’t look alike. Wow. I like Jessica’s. Hate Rih’s.

Happy Birthday, Jessica!

7. Shelly says:

WOW!!!!!!This is the best I have EVER seen Jessica look….like…wow, lol. The white looks absolutely amazing against her skin, and her makeup and hair are flawless. PLEASE keep THIS up, Ms. White. You look gorgeously stunning, and look worthy of the model title here.

Some beauty that needs to be reported on everyday is her beautiful ass. She is killlllling it in the face department and has some amazing outfit choices most times. Tired of seeing nipped, tucked and overly fu@ked, baby mamas featured on this website.

9. Rashida says:

I think Jessica looks really great! I don’t like it on Rihanna at all…

10. jeda says:

she looks great and she rocked it better than Rih, waaay better….but i think that in the long run, we will all regret this trend
    Blessings

This is how it’s done ! Beat face gorgeous hair and a NEUTRAL undergarment not pink panties just to show us you’re proud to have your a** out

12. tricia says:

i love it super hot, she looks great. no claire this doesnt look like the skirt riri wore, and rihanna also looked hot. claire u dont like this outfit because kim k ur idol didnt stuff her self into it. i bet if she was wearing it u would more than love it.

13. Tami says:

Oh my Jessica is gorgeous!!! Whew!

14. Ari says:

I hated Riri’s outfit, Tricia grow up! It’s a blog about fashion, she can’t pose a question on HER blog about Kim Kardashian being a fashion icon?! When did these comments start getting so ignorant and annoying?! Ugh!

15. Grace says:

Jessica looks great. Rih, the perpetual trash bag, looks awful per usual. There’s no comparison.

16. Aris says:

I voted no, I don’t like anything here unfortunately. Now the ensemble on the model, yes please and thank you!

17. sweetface says:

love it!!! i want this outfit lol

18. Nakia P says:

Too risky for me but Jessica looks amazing.. Rihanna’s look was horrific

19. Amber Day says:

Really Rihanna? WTF are you wearing if your going to rock that look wear some highwaisted white pants under your skirt.

20. none says:

please NO – not like rihanna at ALL. jess looks very nice &chic. (however, if dining in the same restaurant, i would honestly not want to see so much skin while eating. …a day party.. an event, cool – at a restaurant no thanks. please cover up)

21. Lola Reggy says:

I think something is seriously wrong with me. She’s gorgeous and the outfit looks divine on her. But I would never go to a restaurant with my stomach out like that and a see through skirt. I think they would not even let me in like that in a restaurant. But it must be me I guess.