June 22nd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Wardrobe Query: Zendaya’s Fox News Romeo Hunte Josephine Dress + Her Good Morning America Romeo Hunte Standard Shirt Dress and Plaid Drop Crotch Trousers

Happy Sunday!
Sorry for the lack of posts: I’ve been sick as a dog with food poisoning! I tried to get it together to go to today’s Calvin Klein show, but as luck would have it, my dress broke on me on my way to the venue.
So I’m at home, blogging away, and might just cut my trip short after all this madness…!
At any rate, Lynda wrote in, “So I’m a big fan of Zendaya and I think her style is just so chic. I’d
like to have some deets on these outfits if possible.”

“Thank you and keep up the great work. I’m a huge fan of your blog!”

Thanks!
Well, Z is indeed adorable;)
She stepped out for an appearance on Fox News in a $385 Josephine Dress by Romeo Hunte:
1 Zendaya's Fox News Romeo Hunte Josephine Dress + Her Good Morning America  Romeo Hunte Standard Shirt Dress and Plaid Drop Crotch Trousers
2 Zendaya's Fox News Romeo Hunte Josephine Dress + Her Good Morning America  Romeo Hunte Standard Shirt Dress and Plaid Drop Crotch Trousers
And she kept the Romeo Hunte love going at Good Morning America in a $365 Standard Shirt Dress and $315 Crosby Pants:

3 Zendaya's Fox News Romeo Hunte Josephine Dress + Her Good Morning America  Romeo Hunte Standard Shirt Dress and Plaid Drop Crotch Trousers
9 Zendaya's Fox News Romeo Hunte Josephine Dress + Her Good Morning America  Romeo Hunte Standard Shirt Dress and Plaid Drop Crotch Trousers
Her pants don’t seem to be available for purchase, but her dress and shirt are! Get them both at Shop.RomeoHunte.com. Thoughts?
6 Zendaya's Fox News Romeo Hunte Josephine Dress + Her Good Morning America  Romeo Hunte Standard Shirt Dress and Plaid Drop Crotch Trousers
8 Zendaya's Fox News Romeo Hunte Josephine Dress + Her Good Morning America  Romeo Hunte Standard Shirt Dress and Plaid Drop Crotch Trousers