June 22nd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna

Rihanna dined at her favorite restaurant Giorgio Baldi a few days ago in an olive green jumpsuit by Regulation by Yohji Yamamoto:
Manolo Blahnik Chaos Sandals, red lips, and a red mani completed her look:
5 Rihanna's Giorgio Baldi Regulation by Yohji Yamamoto Olive Green Jumpsuit + Joyrich LA
Her jumpsuit has notched lapels, a button down fastening, and two zip fastening pockets at the chest.
Her sandals are a perennial favorite! The 4″ beauts have a closed back and a posted adjustable ankle strap.
0 Rihanna's Giorgio Baldi Regulation by Yohji Yamamoto Olive Green Jumpsuit + Joyrich LA
I love jumpsuits, so I love this look. Hot!
What do you think?

3 Rihanna's Giorgio Baldi Regulation by Yohji Yamamoto Olive Green Jumpsuit + Joyrich LA

*She was spied at the popular eatery again a day or so later in a flippy skirt, Jordans, and a Joyrich LA dollar sign hoodie:
rihanna giorgio baldi joyrich

rihanna giorgio baldi joyrich

rihanna giorgio baldi joyrich t-shirt
She really is a fashion chameleon! Thoughts on her second look?

16 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Giorgio Baldi Regulation by Yohji Yamamoto Olive Green Jumpsuit + Joyrich LA Dollar Sign Hoodie”

Love the jumpsuit & she looks absolutely stunning in the next set of pics yasssss flawlessanna

2. Rachel says:

Rihanna is a goddess!! She got such a pretty face & her green eyes is breathtaking . ..bless her!

3. An says:

No and she needs to fire Yusef bc hes obviously too busy imitating teyana taylor to style her hair

4. An says:

@ the first pic

in the 2nd atleast she put some pink lotion in it

5. Lily says:

Hot but on her only

6. Yaya says:

@ Lilly I know only Rihanna can pull this look..that’s why she’s an fashion icon..she never gets ppl bored with her style..she got ppl wondering what’s her next move gonna be..she can switch off to classy, streetwear, showing skin but still look flawless at the same time.

7. Feyisayo says:

Claire what’s up with FBD on mobile, it doesn’t load properly. Pls fix this. Xx

8. Kandiss says:

^^^^ I second that, I need my daily dose of fbd! But the mobile version of the site doesn’t work properly

9. Claire says:

@Feyisayo The True Blood ad will be gone tomorrow.

10. So Hott.I love this look.

11. Love this.. I love Rihanna. She’s my heart, but I don’t know why people say only she can wear something. Cut it out! Yes, she’s a Fashionista. But honey, there are Fashionista is running all up and around the world. You people just focus on celebrity many of which have mediocre style. Honey there are thousands of fashion girl who would rock the hell out of the jumper. Me for one. I can see that olive green in so many ways. Pair with Yellow, Orange or Red. Shit ever khaki and chocolate brown. That is a piece that should be styled. Rihanna has her pick of clothing, those less fortunate will create a dozen looks with this one really awesome piece.

12. Lola Reggy says:

@ TheFashionistachic, I am with you here!! Cool that you are saying me for one. And yassss there a tons of beautiful women and girls on this planet that know how to dress and rock things. But nonetheless Rih looks great in this piece!!!

13. Dee says:

Last time I check this post was about Rihanna..it’s not about you or anybody else..so when you decide to rock your jumpsuit & IF fashionbomb.com gets to see it one day & give you some shine then that’s on you.. Now stop hating & have several seats!! @fashionistachic

14. ceci says:

The word hate is used so losely now a day’s after the girl clearly said I love rihanna -_-

15. iloveshoes says:

LOL @Dee. Ppl wanna be included SO BAD in anything fabulous that’s not about them. NOT A SOUL ASKED ABOUT HOW SHE WOULD WEAR IT. NOT ONE.

I love jumpsuits that look like boiler room suits so when I saw her in this it was an instant YES! Fab Rihanna as usual.

16. Rashida says:

I like the second outfit. I think the first one is a bit too big. She has nice feet and nice shoes though!