June 22nd, 2014
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Jennifer Lopez Said She Revamped Ben Affleck’s Style, Victoria Beckham Reveals Dress From First Date With David, and H&M to Expand Footwear
- Jenny from the block wants you to know something: she transformed Ben Affleck. On a recent episode of “Watch What Happens Live” Jennifer Lopez took credit for helping transform Affleck’s style of dressing. “He had some good moments,” she said wearing a black David Koma dress. “Good fashion moments when he was with me.” We couldn’t agree more. (Page Six)
- In case you’re a techie, rumor has it that Apple is planning to make multiple versions of a smart watch set to be launched this fall. Under the supposed iWatch moniker, the device will likely operate on Apple iOS 8 and will feature a curved touchscreen that can track sleep activity, calorie consumption and blood oxygen levels. Sounds convenient, no? (The Hollywood Reporter)
- In case you’ve been trying to figure out exactly how to woo a man like David Beckham, we’ve got some intel for you. Victoria Beckham was going through her fashion archives the other day(what we wouldn’t give to be able to borrow a piece from those) and happened upon the dress she wore on her first date with now hubby David. A burnt orange, belted suede number,the minidress was first used in an ad for Spiceworld. Seems simple enough. (Telegraph)
- In case you’re in Detroit in the near future, the Detroit Institute of Arts has an exhibit of Bruce Weber’s work on display that opened this week. Sponsored by Conde Nast, the exhibit focuses on Detroit locals and includes a photo of The Jackson Five.. Patti Smith performed at the opening that was attended by a majority of Conde Nast staff.
- On the heels of a pretty good quarter, H&M has announced that come September, they are about to ramp up their shoe offerings. While the details are minimal here’s what we do know: the extended offering spans womenswear, menswear, teenagers and children and will go into H&M stores in the U.S. as well as eight other countries as well as online. In addition, the brand will expand the women’s sportswear line (Lucky Magazine)
2 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Jennifer Lopez Said She Revamped Ben Affleck’s Style, Victoria Beckham Reveals Dress From First Date With David, and H&M to Expand Footwear”
Leave a Reply
Popular Posts This Week
Accessories Angela Simmons Beauty Beyonce Celebrity Style Chanel Christian Louboutin Ciara Claire's Life Dolce Gabbana Ethnic Models Fashion Fashion Bombshell of the Day Fashion News Fashion Show Fashion Week Giuseppe Zanotti Givenchy Gucci Hot or Hmm Jennifer Lopez Jimmy Choo Kanye West Kelly Rowland Kim Kardashian Lala Anthony Look for Less Men's style Naomi Campbell New York Nicki Minaj Real Style Rihanna Rita Ora Shoes Shopping Show Review Snapshot Solange Knowles Steal Style Inspiration Topshop Versace What to Wear Who Wore it Better
blog advertising is good for you
Bras: Victoria Secrets, sexy, Plus Size Bras in the bigger greatest store online.