June 20th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

Tatyana Ali attended the American Black Film Festival Premiere of Think Like a Man Too in the same Angelys Balek Red Strapless Dress previously spied on actresses Tessa Thompson and Jillian Rose Reed.
Who-Wore-it-Better--Tatyana-Ali-vs  Tatyana Ali vs. Tessa Thompson vs. Jillian Rose Reed in Angelys Balek's Red Strapless Dress
While Tatyana added some color to her ensemble with blue suede Dolce Vita shoes, Tessa and Jillian both kept it simple with black heels.
The dress was modeled in the brand’s lookbook with a fetching fedora:

This is a toughie, but I love Jillian’s take! Her heels are fab, and her blue clutch was a nice touch.
What do you think?

tatyana tatiana ali Think+Like+Man+Premiere+Arrivals+2014+American+XnBvO_YVHuXx
2014 Los Angeles Film Festival - Screening Of "Dear White People" - Arrivals

jillian-rose-reed-in-angelys-balek-mini-dress-2014-mtv-movie-awards_1

9 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Tatyana Ali vs. Tessa Thompson vs. Jillian Rose Reed in Angelys Balek’s Spring 2014 Red Strapless Dress”

1. Lynda says:

I love Tatyana’s one. I think the blue heels compliment the dress beautifully

2. Courtney says:

I’m going to have to say … none. It was very bland in all three of their looks.

3. Melr0se Monroe says:

You’re right, this was a toughie :-/. Ultimate I had to go with Tati though. The dress fits her like a GLOVE, the colors look stunning with her complexion, and those shoes are giving me life! It’s summer, I’m so tired of seeing black/nude shoes with everything; pop me some color, which Tati did. She looks amazing!

4. Petra says:

Tatyana! I only wished she would have selected a less chunky sandal….however she made the dress fun.

Def Tatyana! Love it with her skin tone and colour of her hair. Overall, it just pops more on her…

6. xi zane says:

so….can i just say that this dress is absolutely hideous. All three of these ladies are worth much more.

7. Set says:

Why do they all have on bad shoes? The dress is beautiful.

3 beautiful women… 1 ugly dress.

9. enigma says:

I love this dress, the colors and shape is really cute. I was curious about who designed it when FBD did it in the roundup. Tati got my vote.