June 20th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Amina from London

It’s my last day in London (tear), so I decided to post British Bombshell, Amina!
amina from london
The blogger for Cheapandcheerfulshopper.com didn’t write much in terms of her style description!
amina from london
On her website, she explains the theme of her blog, writing, “I got myself into so much debt as a teenager by taking out loans and store cards just to keep up with my bad shopping habits and the need to keep up with all the latest trends.”
3 amina from london
” I soon realised that as much as I absolutely loved shopping for clothes, shoes and accessories, none of it was truly worth the guilt-stricken, and emotional downer I felt when I had no money in my account and endless bills to pay.”

2 amina from london
“I knew my spending habits just had to change, but I also discovered that going cold turkey and stop shopping forever wasn’t going to happen either. Why? Because I discovered that shopping is a part of who I am.”

1 amina from london
” I just love to shop.”
9 0 amina from london
” Whether I buy something or not, I thoroughly enjoy going into shops and looking at the items they have.”
00 amina from london
” I can spend hours just walking up and down a high street filled with shops.”
9999 amina from london
” I love it. I enjoy it.”

898 amina from london
“You see, as people who love to shop, we can learn to indulge in our passion, without being hurt by it.”

09090 amina from london
Wow, you said a lot of things that I could really relate to! And your looks? On point!
Follow Amina on her blog, Cheapandcheerfulshopper.com, and on Instagram @ms_cheapncheerful.
Thoughts?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
19 comments

19 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Amina from London”

1. c says:

I’m kind of embarrassed to admit I like the lavender bedroom inspired look with the lingerie-ish dress and flat forms. It just says “I don’t give a damn”…lol

2. tahlyuh says:

There’s some great individual pieces.

3. Jessy says:

Style is alright. Very casual, not particularly remarkable.

4. Labound says:

Some looks are amazing and some are horrible. The fake rug or fur looking pieces are horrible and cheapens the entire look. She has potential to someday be a fashio bomb.n

5. Stephanie says:

Pro: The hair game is SO TIGHT. Love, love, love. I think her style is very creative, with lots of texture and variety. Not all of it is necessarily my taste, but it doesn’t have to be. I’m definitely picking up what she’s throwing down. Fluffy pink sweater and mom jeans? Yes, girl. And that metallic skirt needs to come home with me, stat.

Con: Not a con, per se, but there were a couple of outfits that made me look twice. For example, I thought #5 was a nightgown and robe, lol. And I admit the last look is a little on the Beetlejuice side. But, hey, she’s taking risks and I dig that.

Bombshell. Werk, honey.

6. It is obvious that she’s balling on a budget, but she’s doing it. Give the girl a wardrobe allowance and I think she will knock it out the park.

Lmao… Just no

8. LuLu says:

WINNER. MYSTIQUE. SHUT IT DOWN. GAME OVER.

9. She’s a bombshell. London represent! Love everything esp her hair :)

10. Lola Reggy says:

Yeah I am another fool who always ran out of money because of bad shopping habbits! I hear you there. My Rehab took years, but it is under control now, lol! You have some extreme very dope hits! That beetle juice look, freaking absolutely love it! I totally agree with someone saying earlier, your hair game is tight!! I would not say you have misses. But gecause some loiks are so strong, others are just blah! Wanna see you again in a year from now!

11. Lola Reggy says:

You know what your make-up game is tight too. Love that powdery looking pink lip!!!!!! What lipstick is that? I got to know! Please share!

12. Morgan says:

I don’t like the first look, but I like everything else. I was cheering when I saw the mom jeans, and the second to last look. Bombshell.

13. hangherpast says:

I’m into it

14. Tami says:

She’s a very pretty girl! Love her makeup job! Her style is interesting.

15. Peaches says:

Some looks are alright, but that cheap hair messes up everything, a little more time and money to invest in some quality pieces.

16. Noirre says: