June 18th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Jennifer Lopez, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

Jennifer Lopez went bold at her A.K.A. Album Launch Party in the same Roland Mouret Hot Pink Strapless Dress Sandra Bullock wore a little over a week ago:

who-wore-it-better-jennifer-lopez-sandra-bullock-roland-mouret-hot-pink-strapless-dress

Both ladies styled the frock similarly, though Sandra opted for simple black ankle-strap sandals while J.Lo served in black pumps.

This is a tie for me: both women slayed! What do you think? Who wore it better?

camila-alves-sandra-bullock-spike-tv-guys-choice-2014-backstage-roland-mouret-dress

jennifer-lopez-aka-album-launch-party-roland-mouret-dress

Images: Getty and Pacific Coast News

19 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Jennifer Lopez vs. Sandra Bullock in Roland Mouret’s Hot Pink Strapless Dress”

Both women Slayed, but I’m actually gonna give it to Sandra Bullock FTW because I prefer the strappy sandals with the dress + I think her dark hair looks great against the bold pink. JLo fills the dress out better though.

Jlo….longer length..owns it!

3. Mimi says:

Sandra. Only Jlo it’s to be expected but on Sandra it pops

4. Brandi says:

I think they both look great! I would like info on the green ensemble Sandra’s buddy is wearing please.

5. Keabe Mautla says:

I love JLo’s body in it and Sandra’s shoes.
    @Brandi Olivia Munn is wearing a green silk halter top and matching leather asymmetric skirt from J. Mendel

6. jeda says:

I like Sandra’s shoes better, but I like JLo’s length. They both should have worn their hair up. Now the friend in the green….she killed it, the whole look, down to the shoes.
    Blessings

Does she ever close her mouth?

8. Shea L. says:

J-Lo is killing it in that dress! The longer length is actually more flattering to me then Sandra’s shorter length.

XoXo Shea L. ☞☞☞ kissmychocolate.com

9. DarkEmpress says:

Ok, JLO won with the dress but Sandy’s shoes are better! NOW for the more important item- Oliva Munn’s green ensemble! That’s the fashion bomb!

10. Bhud says:

they’ve def given the deets on olivia munns outfit like twice already…

11. JEG says:

Umm Olivia Munn for the win. I prefer her ensemble over the pink dress. Olivia wore her outfit better!!!

12. Kay'Gee Rox says:

Just for that pouting, sandra FTW
    Grr jlo close your mouth

13. Morgan says:

JLO, because of the longer length. Not really into either of these looks though.

14. Iheartkeya says:

Just now peeping how amazing Olivia Munn looks. She wins lol

15. Martinique_Fr says:

I’m voting for Olivia’s look.

16. Rashida says:

I actually like it on Sandra better, I like the length better.

17. Lola Reggy says:

For me it is JLo, like her length better and I believe she makes that dress pop more. And that olive green ensemble on Munn, Oh Lordies how classy and delightful is that. I want it and I need that BAD!!

18. Melr0se Monroe says:

O sheesh, both ladies owned this dress! Like the first poster said, I feel that J.Lo’s curves feel it out better, however, I like Sandra’s ankle-strap sandals with the dress better. Also, as MiMi said, this dress is classic Jenny, we expect this from her, whereas with Sandra it’s a pleasant and very welcome surprise. Kudos to both ladies!!!

19. ebby says:

wowzers sandra! jlo looks great but its all about sandra. she chose better shoes and her darker hair color and strong eyebrows make the pink pop.