June 17th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

Kim Kardashian donned an all-black look in the Big Apple, offset by the same Burberry Prorsum Black Sheer Crochet Pencil Skirt Cara Delevingne originally wore back in April:

who-wore-it-better-kim-kardashian-cara-delevingne-burberry-prorsum-black-crochet-skirt

Kim accented the skirt with a $4,302 Burberry Brit Washed Leather Biker Jacket thrown over her shoulders, her favorite YSL shades and Azzedine Alaïa sandals, while Cara chose a $1,395 Short Sleeve Leather Top and a $995 Stripe Clutch from the brand.

There were similar styles shown on the runway in pink.

2 Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014

5 Burberry Prorsum Spring 2014

Kim won this round for me, but it’s pretty hard to judge — the skirt looks so different on both ladies!

What do you think? Who wore it better?

kim-kardashian-new-york-city-burberry-lace-skirt-burberry-brit-moto-jacket

cara-delevingne-burberry-brings-london-to-shanghai-short-sleeve-leather-top-sheer-black-crochet-skirt-stripe-clutch

Images: Getty

8 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Kim Kardashian vs. Cara Delevingne in Burberry Prorsum’s Black Sheer Crochet Pencil Skirt”

1. Xi Xi Topp says:

Cara…I like the separates look over the monochromatic look.

2. Jenny says:

Kim.. Period

kim! cara’s is a bit baggy, so I prefer kim’s more flattering fit

4. Kish says:

Kim gets my vote

5. dyshaun says:

Cara.

I don’t even notice the skirt on Kim. She has so much going on. Do you need titties on display if you’re already wearing a sheer skirt. SMH>

6. Brandi says:

I guess I’m the only one that’s sick of this see through dress/skirt trend. I’m so sick of seeing celebs in a sheer bottoms with hot pants underneath. MAKE IT STOP!!!

7. Lola Reggy says:

I think I am on crack. I’d never ever think I would ever pick Kim over Cara. But I am doing that today. Kim makes this one work for me!!

8. mblamgh says: