June 17th, 2014
Fashion Week, Featured, London, Men's style, Real Style
Real Street Style: London’s Mens Spring 2015 Collections Day 2

So…do y’all get as excited about Street Style as I do?
I just love seeing genuine creativity!
At any rate, David Nyanzi was on the ground yet again for Day 2 of the London Men’s Collections. Take a look:
3 London's Mens Spring 2015 Collections Day 1 fashion bomb daily claire sulmers
Colorful suits are trending for men as well. I’m totally on board with this all orange option, sported by the ever dapper Tinie Tempah. Hot!
London's Mens Spring 2015 Collections Day 1 fashion bomb daily claire sulmers blue suit spring 2014
Blue can seem basic, but pastel colors add punch during the warmer months.
4 London's Mens Spring 2015 Collections Day 1 fashion bomb daily claire sulmers
This young man added a twist to typical brown with cuffed hems and a colorful oversized bag.
0 London's Mens Spring 2015 Collections Day 1 fashion bomb daily claire sulmers
A Texas Tuxedo of denim on denim was the call for this fashion week goer, who topped off his look with a wide felt hat.
London's Mens Spring 2015 Collections Day 1 fashion bomb daily claire sulmers
There are always a smattering of ladies at the men’s shows! This beautiful blond offered her take on menswear in a giraffe printed button down and off white culottes.
00 London's Mens Spring 2015 Collections Day 1 fashion bomb daily claire sulmers
A short cut, paired with a crisp white shirt and plaid pants made for a fetching look.

888 London's Mens Spring 2015 Collections Day 1 fashion bomb daily claire sulmers
It’s all about buttoned blouses! This fashionista’s top boasted polka dots, cut outs, and embellishments.
2 London's Mens Spring 2015 Collections Day 1 fashion bomb daily claire sulmers david gandy
And lastly, my jaw dropped open when I saw this fetching man! I showed my friend, who reminded me that he’s David Gandy, one of the most successful male models in the UK (if not the world). Ow!! OK! Hot!

That does it for today.
What do you think?
Images: David Nyanzi

11 Responses to “Real Street Style: London’s Mens Spring 2015 Collections Day 2”

1. A lot of nice looks here! The young man in the orange is a hottie! xoxo

2. Lisa says:

Here for Tinie Tempah! His smile oh my goodness *fans self*

3. MsA says:

I think we’re all here for Tinie! He’s adorable! But I’m also here for the gentleman in the Texas Tuxedo :-)

4. fly won says:

OMG I WAS JUST GOOGLING DAVID GANDY YESTERDAY! SO FINE! and he’s packing! lol

love the Texas Tuxedo and the last guys striking face

6. Marthe says:

I need to show Tinie Tempahs outfit to my boyfriend! This is absolutely perfect! I also liked the jeans outfit and the 6t h look.

7. WolfWhistle says:

Drools
    Yes Lawd for Candy Gandy.
    He dresses so well I’m genuinely not sure whether I like him better dressed or in his Adonis nude glory

you wanna tell me david gandy walks the streets of london with no females jumping him on site? **gasp**that means i have a chance..am moving to london stat..**throws suitcase onto bed and starts packing**

9. Cali Cutie says:

So many good looks!!!

10. I like my guy Fly not pretty, but Fly!

11. Lola Reggy says:

Ohh Mr. Gandy will you marry me….???