June 17th, 2014
Claire's Life
Claire’s Life: LuisaViaRoma.com’s 9th Annual #Firenze4Ever Bloggers Conference

Happy Tuesday!
So if you follow @FashionBombDaily on Instagram, you’re well aware that I attended LuisaViaRoma.com’s biannual #Firenze4Ever blogger’s conference in Florence over the weekend!
9 1 Claire's Life fashion bomb daily claire sulmers Firenze4Ever with LuisaViaRoma.com nicholai
3 Claire Sulmers fashion bomb daily luisaviaroma firenze 4 ever 9th annual

4 Claire Sulmers fashion bomb daily luisaviaroma firenze 4 ever 9th annual

Claire Sulmers fashion bomb daily luisaviaroma firenze 4 ever 9th annual

2 Claire Sulmers fashion bomb daily luisaviaroma firenze 4 ever 9th annual

Claire Sulmers fashion bomb daily luisaviaroma firenze 4 ever 9th annual
The Luxury Italian E-Store regularly invites bloggers to come to Firenze to learn more about their products. Aside from attending lavish dinners, parties, and museum tours, bloggers are tasked with doing a Style Lab, where they style up to 3 looks from Luisa Via Roma using a model and a photographer!
I was assigned gorgeous redhead Mariana Klang, and decided to dress her in pieces that reflected FBD’s unofficial motto of covering everything from ‘hood to haute couture.’
00 1 Claire's Life fashion bomb daily claire sulmers Firenze4Ever with LuisaViaRoma.com
Look 1 was my ode to Brooklyn, and I styled Ms. Klang in a mesh Jeremy Scott x Adidas tank dress and Giuseppe Zanotti Chain Sneakers.
mariana klang luisa via roma claire sulmers fashion bomb daily style lab jeremy scott adidas giuseppe zanotti
1 Claire's Life fashion bomb daily claire sulmers Firenze4Ever with LuisaViaRoma.com mariana klang jeremy scott adidas mesh jersey versace earrings claire sulmers
I had the hairstylists on set put her hair half in cornrows and completed her look with Versace Vanitas Medusa Earrings.
6 1 Claire's Life fashion bomb daily claire sulmers Firenze4Ever with LuisaViaRoma.com
1 Claire's Life fashion bomb daily claire sulmers Firenze4Ever with LuisaViaRoma.com mariana klang fashion bomb daily jeremy scott adidas versace earrings
Isn’t she amazing?
Look 2 was closer to haute couture, and thus I dressed Mariana like the sassy party girl I envision FBD readers to be! Her ensemble consisted of a Balmain Wool Tuxedo Jacket, Balmain Zebra Jacquard Viscose Skirt, and Christian Louboutin So Kate Pumps.
1 Claire's Life fashion bomb daily claire sulmers Firenze4Ever with LuisaViaRoma.com mariana klang balmain blazer zebra skirt givenchy earring
An Anya Hindmarch Crisp Packet Metal Clutch, red lips, and a cigarette were odes to my time in Paris;)

1 Claire's Life fashion bomb daily claire sulmers Firenze4Ever with LuisaViaRoma.com mariana klang balmain blazer zebra skirt anya hindmarch clutch vita fede stud earring givenchy sharktooth

And lastly, I decided to do a little modeling myself, representing the glam girl who’s somewhere in between hood and haute! I paired a Moschino shirt with DSquared loose fit jeans and Jimmy Choo Anouk Nude Leather Pumps.
8 1 Claire's Life fashion bomb daily claire sulmers Firenze4Ever with LuisaViaRoma.com moschino shirt dsquared jeans  vlieger vandam clutch
I stacked my wrists with Versace and Alexander McQueen bracelets, layered on rings from Saint Laurent and Sciumé, and completed with a Vlieger and Vandam clutch.
1 Claire's Life fashion bomb daily claire sulmers Firenze4Ever with LuisaViaRoma.com moschino shirt dsquared 2 jeans jimmy choo heels
I definitely don’t consider myself a stylist, moreso a writer with a passion for fashion! So this Stylelab was a fun little challenge. How did I do?
claire sulmers luisa via roma luisaviaroma firenze4ever bomb daily fashion copy
I actually had a great time! It was definitely a step outside of my comfort zone, but I enjoyed myself, and can’t wait to do it again next year!
Thoughts?
*I didn’t have Karl Pierre with me to snap pictures of my day to day ‘fits, though I did post ‘em on the ‘Gram!
In case you missed it…
On Day One, I wore a Zara Faux Leather Biker Jacket with J. Crew striped pants and Proenza Schouler silver Sandals:
wore a Zara Faux Leather Biker Jacket with J. Crew striped pants and Proenza Schouler silver Sandals claire sulmers fashion bomb daily firenze 4 ever luisa via roma 9th

On Day 2, I rocked out with a striped Christopher Kane top, Zara leather skirt, Saint Laurent Pumps, and a Moschino Good Girl Belt:
Claire Sulmers moschino belt good girl eleonora Carisi and Filippo Fiora Luisa via roma blogger fashion
And Day 3 was a ‘blue’ themed party, so I rolled with Topshop earrings, a 3.1 Phillip Lim bejeweled dress, and Manolo Blahnik Hangisi pumps:

Topshop earrings, and 3.1 Phillip Lim bejeweled dress, and Manolo Blahnik Hangisi pumps claire sulmers fashion bomb daily luisa via roma 8th annual firenze 4 ever
I came to London to cover the last day of menswear shows (more Street Style to come!), but had a bit of drama getting into my apartment (was locked out, yadda yadda, all is fine now)!
At any rate, I missed the last day of London Menswear, but stay tuned for my British Style Diary and more flix from my European trip.
Many thanks to Kelly, Andrea, Nikolai, and Manuela for making this trip so fantastic!
*Shop a few items from this post here:

Images: Luisa Via Roma

25 Responses to “Claire’s Life: LuisaViaRoma.com’s 9th Annual #Firenze4Ever Bloggers Conference”

1. fly won says:

I have that vlieger clutch saved in my ebay notifications! lol

2. Enigma says:

I like all of your looks and how you styled the model and your self. Great Job!

3. andrea says:

I love your life blogs Claire..this event sounds awesome.

4. Tami says:

Claire I want your tan shoes, very sexy! What a great experience, one day I would love to visit there! xoxo

5. Deola Hassan says:

It’s nice to see a black blogger at Firenze4Ever

6. MsClassic says:

Claire you did an amazing job!! Loved It!!!

7. Taj says:

Pretty Claire

8. Jen says:

You look so pretty, Claire! gah. I bet Firenze was gorgeous, too.

I’m So Happy you were a part of Firenze4Ever! Truly a very deserving honor for you. And you did a GREAT job styling the model and yourself! Loved ALL the looks!

10. tricia says:

Year after year I would check out the other bloggers at firenze4ever and always wondered where in the world is Claire. So I am extremely happy for you to be there, and hope u get to go back. I know u said up to 3 looks so was it ur decision only to have 2 looks. I love everything. Yay for Claire.

11. Asia Monique says:

YES for these looks! The style lab was a win!

12. Creolecandycrush says:

That’s last look thow # fire and good for you grind on

13. MAC says:

I really liked that you tried this out because FBD serves as a virtual stylist to so many of us. I also love that Moschino shirt.

14. me says:

the styling was awesome! great job! and you look amazeballs as usual.

15. chic therapy says:

Florence is an amazing city!I want to go again.

16. Love to see when you move out of your comfort zone.

i wish you took full shots of the model including the shoes.wanted to see what the shoes looked like

18. Claire says:

@Anonymous Yes! There were more than a few head to toe shots, but this is all they sent my way. Will update once I get more. The shoes were #boss
    Thanks for your support, guys!

19. Keabe Mautla says:

It looks like such fun!!! I’m so excited you’d swear I was there with you! Ha! I love that Balmain skirt!! It’s gorgeous!! Loved all the looks you wore as well. I need silver sandals in my life!

20. Kat says:

I can’t help but to giggle at the first photo bcz I imagine the convo:

Claire: Ok, so let me stop you there…
    Guy in hat: Oh, haha, darling you know I’m just kidding!

Active imagination,

Anyway, you look great, as usual, but your model? Gorgeous!

21. AnonyFash says:

You betta do it Claire! You and Ledisi are my LOC-sperations
    !! LOL and I don’t even have locs….yet!!

22. heeba says:

Claire you did great on the styling and on yoself.Welldone!! (Fashionguru)

Claire please consider wearing tops with more of a v-neck instead of such a high collar, it makes you look wider across the top and you already have a narrow bottom half so it’s giving me football player vibes. The pieces you wore … on their own are cute, but I believe there are some fit issues with your own clothing.

24. Marcia says:

Get A Breast Reduction!
    They’re great and you will feel so much better.
    Love all your pieces.
    But your bra is see through in the white top.
    xox