June 16th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Nicki Minaj, Shopping

So true story: as I type this, I am locked out of my friend’s apartment! He left his place for me to stay, but has some sort of medieval key situation going on that I cannot crack. I’m going to keep trying my luck, but in the meantime, figured: why not blog a bit?
I hopped on Twitter, and noticed Nicki Minaj posting a series of selfies in a $374 Printed Dress by Manish Arora:
image
She’s adorable!
image
Her bodycon features a crystal print and a symphony of colors:
image
image
It’s pretty cute! I wonder how she accessorized. While I’m left to ponder, you can purchase her dress at ManishArora.com.
Thoughts?
image

8 Responses to “Splurge: Nicki Minaj’s Twitter Manish Arora Multicolored Crystals Printed T-Shirt Dress”

1. I think it’s really cute. I love the colors.

2. A.Sy says:

Who is this lol ? I’m still amazed how much she changed and down her image, Cool dress.
    I hope your keyed code situation is cracked soon, at my old place that used to happen to me to often and it sucked waiting for someone to come, at least your using your wait time productively .

3. A.Sy says:

*toned down

4. Hater says:

Nicki is soooo much better without all the gimmicks! She looks great and I love her rocking her hair, its a good look!

5. Lola Reggy says:

I love how Minaj has the guts to be so natural!!! She’s gorgeous and cute! Love the colorful dress!!!

6. Shelly says:

I’m loving this new look Nicki!!! She is naturally gorgeous, and I’m glad people are now able to see the beauty under all the wigs and makeup.

7. JJ says:

Nicki has never looked any better. I really like her natural makeup/hair these days. She’s all smiles and it shows she’s much happier being herself without the vibrant colored wigs.

8. thomascamary says: