June 16th, 2014
Fashion Show, Fashion Week, London, Real Style
Real Street Style: London’s Mens Spring 2015 Collections Day 1

So as I type, I’m back in Vienna airport (woop! free wifi!) awaiting a transfer to London. I’ll be attending just one day of London menswear, then lugging my oversized bags to Milan and Paris to see a handful of menswear show there!
David Nyanzi is on the ground in London, and took some street style snaps from the festivities for your viewing enjoyment. Let’s see how the Brits get down:
_London's-Men-Spring-2015-Collections-Day-1-fashion-bomb-daily-david-nyanzi

What a dapper gent! This fashionisto made my heart smile with his red pants, fedora, and well groomed mustache.

London's-Men-Spring-2015-Collections-Day-1-david-nyanzi-fashion-bomb-daily
Hats added stylish twists to these friend’s ensembles, who stood apart from the crowd with cuffed pants and easy separates.
London's-Men-Spring-2015-Collections-Day-1

For some it’s all about comfort! To whit, this young man, who skewed effortlessly cool in ripped jeans and lilac Converses.

_London's-Men-Spring-2015-Collections-Day-1-run-dmc-david-nyanzi
Ladies are in the building, mixing sporty penchants with feminine elements.
London's-Men-Spring-2015-Collections-Day-1-david-nyanzi-claire-sulmers-fashion-bomb-black-
This show goer looked boss in high waisted pants, finished with a flirty bow.
Real-Street-Style--London's-Men-Spring-2015-Collections-Day-1-pink-pants-colorful-black-david-nyanzi-fashion-bomb-daily-claire-Sulmers
I live for this snazzy picture. Some might struggle with how to make menswear interesting, but it clearly comes naturally for this fly duo.

London's-Men-Spring-2015-Collections-Day-1-david-nyanzi-fashion-bomb-daily-1
And lastly, our resident London photographer, David Nyanzi, is quite stylish himself. He gave his neutral separates a bit of pop with cobalt slip ons. Hot!
What do you think of these shots?
Images: David Nyanzi

Posted In
7 comments

7 Responses to “Real Street Style: London’s Mens Spring 2015 Collections Day 1”

1. tami says:

Not a fan of ANY of the mens fashions but the ladies look nice! I can’t see me holding hands walking down the street with a guy with capris on or rolled up pants, too feminine looking for me but it seems to be all the rage with high-water trousers, European tailored slacks, interesting but I will pass! LOL!

@ tami…i concur

3. southern says:

the tailored looks are nice and a breath of fresh air

4. yonaton says:

aye!! my boys twinnish (durimel.com) they’re literally everywhere it seems. love the style. very relaxed. i love how menswear is becoming more comfortable and artsy

5. Jay says:

@tami, your comments are so ignorant it’s not even funny. Comment on the clothing not whether or not they are too feminine for you. It’s international style, TONS of European men wear capri-style pants. And none of them probably want you anyway, so I don’t know why you felt the need to say you wouldn’t want to hold hands with them. Blegh, grow up.

6. Morgan says:

Love the looks in the second pic ( minus the hats-I’m not a hat person). It’s great. I also love the pleated skirt and converse. I loved those looks.

7. Lola Reggy says:

@ Jay, easy boy , don’t attack Tami like that. She did not mean it in a mean way ;-). Well honey that’s how the men dress in Europe!! Come down here for a look, you’ll enjoy yourself. The guys here are very creative in their styles. You’ll have fun! Promise XD! Yayyyyy to the orange, pink couple!!! How cool is that!!!