June 16th, 2014
Awards, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

The Kardashian/Jenner girls stay busy!
Kendall and Kylie made a recent appearance at the Much Music Awards in Toronto, with Kylie in an orange beaded Nicolas Jebran dress and sister Kendall in a Fall 2013 white embellished stunner by Fausto Puglisi:
kendall-jenner-much-music-awards-fausto-puglisi-fall-2013-white-thigh-slit-dress
She finished her look with lace up sandals.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner walk the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto
Her look was modeled with utilitarian boots.
Kendall Jenner's Much Music Awards Fausto Puglisi Fall 2013 White Embellished Thigh Slit Dress
Both girls look beautiful, but something about this dress on an 18 year old is a bit unnerving to me. It seems that with one false move, you could see her ‘future’ as my aunt would call it. Fabulous dress, maybe a little bit grown. But we all know I’m a bit of a fuddy duddy.
What do you think?

*Kylie’s mini is from Nicolas Jebran’s Fall 2014 Haute Couture collection:
image

Thoughts on her frock?

Images: Pacific Coast News

27 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Kendall Jenner’s Much Music Awards Fausto Puglisi Fall 2013 White Embellished Thigh Slit Dress + Kylie Jenner’s Nicolas Jebran Orange Beaded Cocktail”

1. Hater says:

Not a fan of this super-high slit business, its a bit much, I find Kylie’s look more flattering.

2. Lynda says:

Not a fan if the super high slit. It kind of irks me that her pelvic bone is so visible. Apart from that I actually like the dress, I would have preferred it if the slits were a bit lower or if there was only one side slit (that shows off her leg). I guess she’s just trying to get out if her comfort zone and experiment with things (especially since she’s a model I guess) But they’re both gorgeous girls. Love the soft makeup

3. Mess from London says:

Stunning. I love the high high split she really can pull it off with her long frame. Love

4. Kim D. says:

I like it, its cute and she pulls it off. It seems appropriate for this type of venue, can’t really think of when you could wear this without being a celebrity.

5. Musiq Love says:

Somethings are meant to be runway only.

6. I think she looks freaking hot!

x

7. TT says:

I don not think that her age has anything to do with it. Most models are her age or younger, so its no big. I just felt like she did not pull it off. The high slit was a dramatic flare but other than that the dress on her was a dud. i do not like either look.

8. Mrs.L says:

I would’ve removed or shorten the sleeves. Something is a bit off in the execution in both dresses.
    Almost Claire..18 in their world is like 28 in ours. Those girls have mature faster than a girl their age in our world… So the same rules don’t apply.

9. Vanessa says:

“She ain’t got no draws on”

And why is the other one under 18 with lip fillers?

10. justme says:

I’m not a prude at all, but the slits are tasteless. I’m sure there’s some sort of tape to prevent an accident but it just looks…… stank.

@ Lyanda that exactly what my youngin said

12. YEEESS says:

Kendall looks damn good! I bet if someone else wore this and I am not going to mention any names ya’ll would be singing her praises, both girls look good. I see on this site ya’ll certainly let certain things pass for certain people.

13. heeba says:

‘In a British Accent’Horrid!!ewwwwwwwww

14. k says:

The dress is Hot! I didn’t pay attention to the slit initially because I admiring the dress but then I took a second look. It looks good though but yes her age in the dress is a bit questionable. Kendall has been pretty classy thus far I hope she continues to pick and choose her styles and not become a complete trashbox like some other Hollywood youngins.

15. Keke says:

Kylie looked so good, Kendall looked blah..To rock something like that, you need with confidence..I didn’t get that vibe from her at all..that’s why Rihanna always gets away with rocking stuff like that bc her confidence is outta this world. She wear the clothes, the clothes doesn’t wear her.

16. Scarlett says:

Kylie looks 35 years old.

17. Marsha says:

I wouldn’t like those slits on anyone in public, although I like the dress otherwise. I immediately think about how the woman will sit down and keep herself covered. I agree with the commenter who said some dresses need to stay on the runway.

18. ByeandByeagain says:

I don’t care how much confidence someone have, have confidence enough to wear clothes or is it that they don’t have enough confidence to be covered and still get attention? But Kendall is a beautiful girl.

19. Mimi says:

Well honestly they make underwear that can go under that so the statement that she has no underwear on is speculation. Albeit it wouldn’t consist of much fabric, still she may have some on. I think she looks flawless and as a model she’s committed to her role. That dress was made for a certain body type and she has it. I love kylie too she has an edgier style that just as on point.

@keke confidence doesn’t mean being a whore

Kendall looks good and modelesque

Not cheap and trashy disguised as an ode to Josephine Baker

21. Frost says:

@Anonymous – How was Rihanna’s look cheap and trashy? Because her petite, demure, and real breasts were exposed? Ms. Baker was topless often as well, and it was a great tribute to a real artist.

Do yourself a favor and google ‘Josephine Baker topless’. All because a woman shows off their breasts doesn’t mean they’re cheap and trashy. Grow up.

22. binks says:

Honestly I am not feeling either of the dresses on them. I seen high slits done right but the execution of them on this dress is meh… they are both cute girls but they look so old for their ages especially Kylie… :/

23. ... says:

Not feeling either. The slits aren’t flattering to her pelvis area and the orange dress is making the other sister look broad/wide in the chest area :-(

24. Frost bites says:

@Frost…yes it’s cheap and trashy. Wear the same net on the street and see what happens.

25. Lola Reggy says:

Of course these girls stay busy, whatelse is there to do when you have a media horny mom like they have? Kylie looks uncomfortable and she looks like Kendal’s grandma. Kendal looks like oh yeah that’s right i’ve finally arrived..

26. Jessy says:

Exposed pelvic bones versus boobies….The lesser of the two evils argument I see. For someone to try to call anyone from the Kardashian clan classy is pushing it.

I feel sorry for these poor little rich girls. Her momma has started her pimp program even earlier this time. I love the dress but the slits are inappropriate without some type of undergarment. Uncovered whooha is classless and funky