June 16th, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Beyonce headed out to watch a Raisin in the Sun over the weekend, and made quite the splash in a $2,218 Liquid Lamé Jacket and $1,256 Matching Pants, both by Gucci:
Her shimmering jacket is spun from rose gold lamé and finished with a single button and shawl lapels.
Beyonce's a Raisin in the Sun Gucci Pink Orange Liquid Lamé Tailored Jacket and Pants Suit 0
Her high rise pants have a relaxed fit.
Beyonce's a Raisin in the Sun Gucci Pink Orange Rose Gold Liquid Lamé Tailored Jacket and Pants Suit 0
Beyonce’s style has been hit or miss as of late, but this is definitely a hit. She looks hot! I love her snazzy take on Spring’s Colorful Suit Trend.
What do you think?

Posted In
30 comments

30 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Beyonce’s Raisin in the Sun Gucci Pink Orange Rose Gold Liquid Lamé Tailored Jacket and Pants Suit”

1. TT says:

Did I misread the statements above??? Or did you just say this look was a HIT….. No ma’am…. This is a disaster.

Disasater Disaster Disaster!!! Pretty girl can’t dress

3. southern says:

disco no

4. Lala says:

I loved when Miroslava Duma and Zendaya wore iterations of this same suit, but Beyonce doesn’t pull it off for some reason.

5. DeeDee says:

Maybe the photograph is catching an unflattering angle. I love the color it compliments her skin tone and I love the luminosity of the suit.

6. MMM says:

It looks way too big on her
    I don’t like the hair and makeup either so… NO

Ummmm no, M’am…

8. Melr0se Monroe says:

I can’t tell from this angle. I tried to find a full body shot with her facing the angle but I can’t find :-/

9. Porsche says:

I hate when beautiful women can’t dress smh

10. Taylor says:

She looks so much like Solange in this pic! But the photo doesn’t do her or this look justice :(

11. KBS says:

This suit would be hot on “that chick”, but as wondermous as Bey is, she isn’t “that chick”. You can view this at any angle, it’s still looks like Beyonce playing dress up. On a positive note, her pedi looks nice.

12. Stephane says:

What is that disco ball that she’s wearing? And why does she have a crazy person face..

13. Tami says:

VERY underwhelmed, what is going on with her personal style lately hmm? Not a fan of the fabric or the look period.

14. simplyjess says:

Simply a HOT MESS. Tis is all…

15. Dee says:

The fit is all wrong making it a hmmm…no ma’am situation.

Smh

Have we all noticed that Beyonce has been wearing loose-fitting clothes lately — especially in the stomach area. Just sayin’.

18. Noirre says:

Yes….@TT

19. Jene says:

Lots of judgment happening on an outfit we can hardly see. Are there no more pictures?

Nope. Beyoncé just doesn’t pull off fashion well, it looks like the outfit is wearing her instead of the other way round. I always thought Beyoncé kills it in simple and classic designs and silhouettes.

21. toots says:

love bey but no this ish cray

Hell NO……….!lol

23. Lola Reggy says:

Another disasterous look for Bey. This child can’t dress to save her life! Lmfao. So much money, best access to brands and stylists, plus we have internet these days…. oh girl…. I guess it is true, u just can not, i repeat can not buy style!!!

24. Hello says:

No no no! If she doesn’t do something with that hair ch… that half a curl she got going on is dreadful and that makeup is dry I Stan for bey but I will call her out if need be this is terrible

25. Kim D. says:

Those high wasted pants might have been nice with a crop top sky high heels and a wrap. Nice separates, but a bit much together.

26. oh lala! says:

No bueno

27. JJ says:

It needs to be tailored more; it looks like she got in a fight with Solange’s closet and lost. Bey needs to get a better grasp of her natural style sans stylists..or keep one on speed dial.

28. S says:

You know Claire, it really doesn’t matter what Beyonce wears or what you post. People don’t like her (generally speaking). Those that do not will never give objective critiques of her fashion. I like her but I am objective enough to say that I don’t love everything she wears. However, I don’t feel her fashion choices deserve some of the harsh critiques they get. This outfit on Gwen Stefani or Victoria Beckham would get raves. Same outfit, same fit, different person.

This particular outfit IMO is an homage/throwback to 70s fashion. I like it. It’s very flowy and meant to move. The color is nice against her skin tone I honestly don’t think Bey’s fashion choices should garner the amount of negativity they get, but hey that’s just me. As I’ve said before, I don’t think she dresses that damned bad. Bjork……Google her…..now THAT’S fashion that’s “out there” in my book.

29. iheartkeya says:

In my opinion, the outfit is great. But the fit, angle of the picture, hair and makeup are all wrong. And those things can make an outfit an overall fail

30. 00 says:

I hope she’s okay, something seems….