June 15th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Lala Anthony

The Think Like a Man Too press appearances are going strong! Lala Anthony posed with Michael Ealy a few days ago in a $769 Palm Printed Dress by Fausto Puglisi:
Michael-Ealy-and-Lala-Anthony-fausto-puglisi-palm-print Lala Anthony's Think Like a Man Too Press Tour Fausto Puglisi Palm Printed Lycra Jersey Dress
Slicked back blond hair, pink lips, and lace up black sandals completed her look.
Her form fitting dress has a concealed side zip closure.
I love Fausto right now–he’s one of my favorite designers at the moment! I love the colors and print, though I’m not so sure the silhouette is the best for Lala’s body type.
What do you think?

*If you love the dress, get yours on sale for $384 at LuisaViaRoma.com.

8 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Lala Anthony’s Think Like a Man Too Press Tour Fausto Puglisi Palm Printed Lycra Jersey Dress”

1. stephanie says:

Not her best look,that dress make her have that “mummy” look if you know what I mean.

2. Tami says:

I’m usually here for her style, I like the dress but the shoes throw the outfit off a bit and make her toes look long as heck in that type of shoe. Still not too bad.

I don’t like how she looks at the top half of her body with this dress. Its usually a miss for Lala…

My great aunti has that same print .. From ten years ago

5. RHONYC says:

later for the fashions!

this is like a gorgeous purty-eyed, café au lait parade! lol :)

6. Gina says:

I doubt that any shoe could have saved this look. Lala simply has a difficult time dressing her body. The high neck, fitted silhouette, and print is where she went wrong. This look would’ve worked if it had a flared bottom to balance her large breast.

7. SMV says:

RHONYC so true.. and they kinda look cute together.

8. Shelly says:

I’m on the fence about the dress, but from the neck up, I think she looks absolutely gorgeous. The short, slicked back hair gives her some sophistication, and shows off her pretty features.