June 13th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

Kendall and Kylie Jenner continued to promote their novella City of Indra yesterday at the Grove, with Kendall in a white jumpsuit, and Kylie in black and white tones, and the same $925 Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Point Toe Pumps spied on Zendaya a few days ago:
zendaya-kylie-jenner-giuseppe-zanotti-lace-up-black-pumps
Black and white seems to be trending these days! Zendaya offered her interpretation in a striped Max Mara dress and stacked gold bangles.
The lace ups have a point toe, a 4 1/2″ heel, and a back zip.
Zendaya's MaxMara And W Magazine Cocktail Party Black and White Striped Max Mara Dress and Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Point Toe Lace Up Pumps 0
These are two hot teens! And while they both look cute, I’m partial to Zendaya’s styling. She always manages to look chic and age appropriate.
What do you think?

Kylie and Kendall Jenner at their book signing **USA, Australia, New Zealand ONLY**

2  Zendaya's MaxMara And W Magazine Cocktail Party Max Mara Dress and Giuseppe Zanotti Lace Up Heels

Images: AKM GSI

9 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Kylie Jenner vs. Zendaya in Giuseppe Zanotti’s Suede Point Toe Black Lace Up Pumps”

2. Lynda says:

This is actually a hard one, they both rocked it well and we’re true to their individual style. To be honest, I’m also quite partial to Zendaya’s styling, I mean she ALWAYS kills it. I’m gonna go with Zendaya. But Kylie looks so great too, in general they’re both amazing fashionistas. Love them

Zendaya. Her outfit is completely thought through and very well put together.

4. A win for Zen. Kylie looks great tho.

5. Angie says:

Love both outfits, but I’m definitely feeling Zendaya’s outfit more because everything balance out so perfect together, but Kylie still looks gorgeous of course, she always slay the “edgy look” but Zendaya gets the W like always, she’s truly a fashion killer. Yuhhhsss

6. Ja'me London says:

I gave it to Kylie. Her look seems effortless and that’s what true style is.

7. Melissa says:

lord, it looks like Kylie has had work done to get face. I’m starting to feel bad for these girls…

8. tsneed25 says:

I actually prefer Kylie’s look to Zen’s, only because the straps of the shoes in conjunction with the length of that dress don’t visually sit right with me. Kylie’s simple ensemble and mid thigh hem line compliment the shoes better in my opinion.

Kylie either loss weight, great contouring*, or had some work done because she looks completely different. But they both look great in my opinion!