June 13th, 2014
Shopping
Shop Now: Ricki Brazil’s Summer in Brazil Collection

The world cup kicked off in Brazil, and to celebrate, LA based designer Rickie Brazil launched a sizzling themed collection:
6 Ricki Brazil Summer in Brazil Collection
The capsule contains ravishing golds, custom prints, swimwear coverups, and black and white pieces for a subtle chic summer look.
Ricki Brazil Summer in Brazil Collection

5 Ricki Brazil Summer in Brazil Collection

7 Ricki Brazil Summer in Brazil Collection
With crop tops and cut outs galore, it’s sure to be a steamy summer.
4 Ricki Brazil Summer in Brazil Collection
See more and shop at RickiBrazil.com.
3 Ricki Brazil Summer in Brazil Collection

Thoughts?

Posted In
15 comments

15 Responses to “Shop Now: Ricki Brazil’s Summer in Brazil Collection”

1. Stephanie Ramos says:

WOW this is really a nice line

2. MissB says:

Who is the model? She is HOT

3. Madison says:

The model is amazing I love how the photos make you feel like you’re on a resort or Island very cute stuff

4. LuLu says:

#sayNOtoTHOTattire

5. Blue ivy carter says:

I think whoever is commenting on this comment are the same person. Excluding lulu, you can’t remotely think this collection is haute!!! The background looks like photoshop 101. The model has the same face expression , like an IG MODEL.. This whole collection is not cute, trendy

Ohhhhh my goodness, I was thinking the same thing. This line is ok, but the display of clothing is trash. The same person is commenting

7. Mercy says:

Cute

8. Xoxo says:

Are these clothes for drag queens? Or thots? Maybe the last one is for girls but the rest……

9. shenna says:

the collection is OK. the models facial expression in the first picture is badddd

@MissB the model is Jessie Morrison…

11. aggie says:

wack.

12. Dee says:

It seems like this line was made for men who like to dress up as women. The space between the chest is way to wide for any woman to wear…a cup or d cup…hell no

13. jas says:

I almost feel like I didnt see anything. The model is beautiful, and I respet any budding designer but this doesnt even conjure a “meh” because I had to sroll back up to even comment because I forgot what was advertised. I thought thiswas going to be an ad for tracks (hair extensions) @first.

14. lisa says:

The picture with the long dress looks photoshopped. Is it supposed to sit like that on the chest? Idk if it’s the styling of the photos or the pieces themselves (or both) but something is missing.

On another note I do like those black cage sandals the model is wearing!