June 13th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Lexi from Atlanta

We’re ending this week with a special treat! Check out Lexi aka LexiWithCurls.com from Atlanta:
lexi from atl 3
She writes, “I wanted to submit some pics for Fashion Bombshell Of The Day . Eeek! lol”
Lexi from Atlanta 2
“After dropping 50 lbs last year, I had to buy all my clothes over again.”

4 Lexi from Atlanta
” Prior to me dropping weight, I was wearing oversized clothes that did nothing for me but make me look larger.”

5 Lexi from Atlanta
” I know there are a ton of cute spots for plus sized clothing, but I just didn’t have the confidence at the time. ”

6 Lexi from Atlanta
“As far as my style: I absolutely love anything African print, clutches, dresses, shorts, etc…”

3 Lexi from Atlanta
“Flowy dresses and skirts make me feel very feminine. I also try to dress for my shape. I love fit & flare dresses so it gives the illusion that I have a shape.”

lexi from atlanta 2
“I am all about comfort moreso than what is trendy so you won’t catch me in heels over 3.5 inches, uncomfortable dresses, or over-the-top accessories.”

lexi from atl
“I LOVE crop tops! That is my go to look for the summer.”

Lexi from Atlanta
Ow! You look fabulous! Great hair, great outfits, you’re a Bombshell. And please share a few dieting tips while you’re at it;)
See more of Lexi’s style on her blog LexiWithTheCurls.com and on Instagram @LexiWithCurls.
Hot! or Hmm…?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
31 comments

31 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Lexi from Atlanta”

1. LolaRose84 says:

This is regular southern style. I see nothing unique or amazing. Her hair looks great and her style looks regular and classy.

2. oh lala! says:

Nothing special here…love the hair tho!

3. fav1 says:

Congrats on the weight lost! She’s showing confidence and wearing it well.

4. shellyfromnyc says:

Pretty young lady with underwhelming clothing. She needs to add more to her personal style. Too many of her looks remind me of workplace casual. I LOVE HER HAIR!

5. Bijoux says:

She has a beautiful, vibrant, cohesive aesthetic (bravo), and I am especially impressed that she found what works well for her within a relatively short time of losing a significant amount of weight (again, bravo). #Bombshell

6. Lola Reggy says:

I think it is great. I get so tired of the ones trying to be too trendy. I love the all red ensemble, well not all red, but you get it, LOL. The colorful dress and the denim look! The denim look is pure fashion to me. It is comfy and the nude heels make it classy. Just love that and gonna steal that look, hahaha. And yasss love the hurrrrr tooooo. Beijos Beleza!!

7. southern says:

practical, dresses for her shape, and doesn’t wear a billion trends head to toe. more than can be said for a lot of fashion bombshell posts. And the anons will love that she lost 50 lbs. No bombshell but I ain’t mad at her either.

8. Lala says:

Her style is normal and cute. Congrats on the weight loss. I lost 70 pounds and it takes a great deal of discipline. I would add more accessories to your wardrobe , it would help bring out your outfits.

9. Jessy says:

Thumbs up. Congrats on the weight loss!

10. ATL Live! says:

WOW! I knew she looked familiar. she use to date my cousin. Super needy and kinda psycho. She has emotional mood swings and just acts straight crazy sometimes. Don’t be fooled by her good girl image, she’s cray cray!

11. Omgeezy!!! says:

Which has absolutely nothing to do with her style!! Girl bye!! Congrats on the weight loss!! I thinks more high heels and better fitting clothes would take you to the next level oh and a lil makeup never hurt anybody!! Pretty girl tho!!

12. Jessy says:

Oh lord…another disgruntled person making Bombshell revelations. Psychos, identity theft, etc….what’s next?

13. MsClassic says:

What does that have to do with her style?? lol people are crazy!! lol very cute style congrats on your weight loss!

14. Sarah says:

Love her red romper with the leopard print heels.Congrats on the weightloss girl

15. BBBYYYYE says:

@ATL Live what does that have to do with post!! You need your a** whopped!!! I’m tired of these boppers coming on here trying to put down the next women! What’s really good? are we as women this hateful and spiteful all the time? Do we ever take a day off?

16. gucciguccigucci says:

Who cares if she crazy,depressed, strange,and the list goes on. I just want to see her style.

17. Fez says:

Thumbs up to the weight loss. Not an easy task

18. jess says:

Not a Bombshell, because her sense of style is not distinctive or developed enough yet. However, she looks absolutely fantastic, is so cute, and I think her hair is to die for!! FYI, the crop tops will look better if worn with high waisted pencil skirts, high waisted pants, or shorts.

19. Liz says:

ATL live !! : you are super “needy” for seeking attention in this manner. You are “kinda psycho” for thinking it is ok to mention this on a post that is clearly about fashion. You have “emotional mood swings” for being mean enough to speak that kind of negativity about someone with identifiable information about her such as her name, pictures, blog and instagram. I’m not sure what she did to you but I’m pretty sure you’re a very ugly person inside, and probably out!!

Now on to her style….I wouldn’t say bombshell, but she does have some cute pieces. Very pretty girl though.

20. Trina says:

Nothing wrong here.

21. Trel. says:

ATL Live comment was absolutely PETTY and very unnecessary. Congrats on the weight loss, and I think you don’t need too many accessories because your confidence is the best accessory you can have.

22. Hello says:

Hey! I watch her natural hair vids on YouTube she has cute style not sure if she’s a fashion bombshell though

23. Tami says:

Love Lexi’s hair, wow!

24. Minnesota says:

Congrats on the weight loss! Great hair, basic style. Not good, but not awful for me.

25. lia. says:

its really nice to hear that black women are beginning to look after themselves by eating right and going to the gym . This is the kind of inspiration i need .unlike those burger eating obese bombshells you have been featuring here Claire. Congrats girl on the weight loss. You look good. Bravo

26. me says:

crazy according to WHOM? your male cousin? girl bye. niccas always say a girl crazy without taking responsibility for the chit they do. ANYWHO, a bit average but cute style. Love the hair!

27. RHONYC says:

dope bombshell!

hey Lexi, as a fellow sister reppin’ the tall & busty set i appreciate all your fresh looks. you’re a gal after my own heart ’cause nothing makes a tall gal look more put 2gether in this heat than a gorgeous, flowing dress & smart accessories, imo.

congratz on the weight loss as well! i myself recently jab/crossed & kicked 20lbs off my frame in kickboxing class. i’ve been buying new summer dresses & just may submit a FBOTD entry in light of my better bod. *teehee*

you’ve inspired me. :)

28. Kimberly says:

Kudos for the weight loss! You look amazing! The African print dress and nude chiffon dress looked both classy and sexy! Great style. Keep it up.

29. ladyv103 says:

I found the style a bit uninspiring, however the hair was quite the different story. Just gorgeous!!! About that “crazy” comment how about we just sick to the task at hand and critique the fashion. People are something else.

30. https://www.facebook.com/Neosoulsistahs3000?ref_type=bookmark says:

Cute!

31. dyshaun says:

I only like the white dress outfit. Love her hair.