June 13th, 2014
Fashion Bomber of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Stephen from Brooklyn

Today’s Bomber is from BK baby! Take a look at what Stephen sent our way:
stephen from bk
He didn’t write much to describe his style, and only said, “I’m a Musician, Actor and Public Health Advocate.” See his pix below:
Stephen from Brooklyn

5 Stephen from Brooklyn

1 Stephen from Brooklyn

2 Stephen from Brooklyn

3 Stephen from Brooklyn

4 Stephen from Brooklyn

Stephen from Brooklyn
I like what I see! You look eclectic and fun.
See more of Stephen’s style in Instagram @ThesbP.
Thoughts?

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. PLEASE: no collages. No filters. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Posted In
9 comments

9 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Stephen from Brooklyn”

1. Jay says:

I like his relaxed looks. However, the ones where he’s wearing a blazer he seems to get it wrong…

2. c says:

I think the one blazer, he is wearing inside out. …intersting.

3. Brandon says:

No baby!

4. BouncingB says:

Classic Brooklyn hipster!

5. His style isn’t my taste but he looks like he is having a blast…. that’s the most important thing… being comfortable in your own skin

6. Marsha D says:

…………….

7. Tami says:

I’m never into men fashions find it hella boring but I also don’t get what he’s trying to do here. Ok thats all I got lol.

8. Brittany says:

I love the green top/black pants combo. He is working it!