June 10th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Who Wore it Better

Kris Jenner seems to get a kick out of dipping into her children’s wardrobes!
She was spied at LAX in the same Givenchy Spring 2014 ensemble previously spied on daughter Kim Kardsahian:
_kim-kardashian-kris-jenner-givenchy-draped-jersey-dress
The colors are slightly different, but the silhouette is certainly the same!
While Kris dressed hers up with lace up Alaia heels, shades, and a perforated bag, Kim went for casual in flat sandals and a half up/half down hairstyle.
The look is actually comprised of two pieces, including a $1,600 plunging blouse and a $922 Maxi Skirt:
givenchy-plunging-blouse-kim kardashian kris jenner
kris jenner kim kardashian givenchy rust brown maxi skirt
It’s hard to go wrong with such a flattering fit, so I think both ladies look hot! Though I’m partial to Kim, as I think Kris’s accessories are doing a bit much.
What do you think?

Kris Jenner is in a good mood as she heads out of L.A.

2 Kim Kardashian vs. Kris Jenner in Givenchy's Spring 2014 Rust Brown Plunging Blouse and Maxi Skirt
Kris Jenner is in a good mood as she heads out of L.A.
Images: AKM GSI

14 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Kim Kardashian vs. Kris Jenner in Givenchy’s Spring 2014 Rust Brown Plunging Blouse and Maxi Skirt”

1. Wow! Kim looks good. I see Kanye is starting to let her look cute again…those predator braids though, naw son.

2. Andre says:

The shoes are alaia

3. Deb says:

Sorry Mama K…..Kim wins…this round…

They both look good but I find it very creepy how mom keeps dressing like Kim. Maybe it’s just me…or not

5. Wow I have never seen Kris look so bad, she is usually on point. Ankle length skirts are always better with a flat. I think Kris needed a smaller size. It looks great on Kim.

6. k says:

Kim looks very pretty here.

7. Peaches says:

Kim slayed that! Momma Kris looks haggered and drawn in this outfit, does nothing for her

8. Mimi says:

Kris is hangin on for dear life. She looks good for her age but enough already and I would hit the floor if I saw my mama out in my dress.

9. Serenity says:

I wouldn’t be caught dead in something my mother wore. But… I practice the concept of age appropriateness….

Kris by a yard! Kim’s hair, orange fake tan and flats detract from her look

11. Anon says:

No for both lol sorry! Not feeling Kim’s hair and kris just no!

12. iloveshoes says:

If it aint Khloe copying Kim then it’s Kris. They blatantly sweat Kim too damn much. Goodness Kris you’re Kim’s mother. How you borrowing your daughters style? No.

13. Diva says:

Kris needs to stop trying to compete with her daughters…. its sad and makes her look pathethic