June 10th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Fabulous Looks of the Day
Fabulous Looks of the Day: June 10th, 2014

11 Responses to “Fabulous Looks of the Day: June 10th, 2014”

1. CC says:

That ponytail clip is not the biz on Rita had it been real looking maybe but I love the dress I would most certaintly purchase

2. Everything about this look is wrong. SMH. She rarely gets it right. That Spice Girls ponytail cheapens the outfit. The whole look is just awkward.

3. Kim says:

Rita looked cheap!! & that beauty supply clip on hair is a NO!!

4. coco04 says:

even the driver is looking disgusted… I am just sayin…

5. JEG says:

I am loving Angela’s crochet dress! It’s a perfect summer staple.. Deets pleasssssse!!!???

SN: how many celeb friends does karruche have geez seems like that’s the only thing keeping her name afloat besides Chris

Rita..Girl..No! *Fix it Jesus*

6. libby17 says:

I thin if rita would have rocked her wavy bob intend then the whole look would have worked.

7. libby17 says:

i THINK if rita would have rocked her wavy bob INSTEAD, then her whole look would have worked.

8. pow says:

I’m the only one who likes rita’s look. lol. I think she looks great!

Rita looks amazing! Angela and Nicole look great too.

10. LuLu says:

Sitting over here GAGGING for Rita’s outfit. She never bores me.

Rita looks like she was dipped in super glue then bitch slapped by a couple of feather pillows