June 9th, 2014
Claire's Life, Fashion, Fashion Bomb Exclusive, Fashion News, Jennifer Lopez

Happy Monday!
It’s a rainy mess today in NYC, but the highlight of my weekend was getting to meet J.Lo at her AKA Album listening brunch on Saturday!
J Lo AKA Album Listening Party Beats by Dre Store Soho
La Lopez’s team assembled bloggers and music writers to listen to her 10th (!) album at the Beats by Dre store in Soho, all over yummy hors d’oeuvres and Belaire Rosé champagne.
jennifer-lopez-jlo-aka-beats-by-dres-listening-party-fashion-bomb-daily-spring-2014
She perched on stage in a gold and black Emanuel Ungaro Spring 2014 ensemble, going through several of her pop and hip-hop infused tracks, which feature cameos by Iggy Azalea, Nas, Pitbull, T.I., and more.
j lo aka cover art versace
I was able to grab a picture with her (she was stunning down to her fuchsia fingernails!), and took a quick moment to ask her about her workout routine!
claire-sulmers-j-lo-aka-album-release-listening-party-beats-by-dre-belaire-rose-emanuel-ungaro-spring-2014
She said, “I dance a lot with my tour, so that keeps me in shape, but I generally try to work out about 4 days a week. You can’t kill yourself.” Indeed!
jennifer-lopez-aka-listening-party-beats-by-dre-claire-sulmers-karen-civil-new-york-fashion-bomb-daily-emanuel-ungaro-spring-2014

After the listening session, I made reference to her recent return concert in the Bronx, and asked how her roots influence her style. She said, “I’m just a girl from the Bronx who was able to travel the world. I’ve stayed very grounded. I still like my gold, my sneakers, and my hoops, but my fashion sense is also influenced by the many places I’ve traveled.” And it shows.
Jennifer lopez aka album listening party beats by dr store soho dre fashion bomb daily claire sulmers
J.Lo’s AKA album drops on June 17th. See her chat about her latest project below:

Will you be downloading her latest project? Get her single First Love here.

*Clearly buns and gold were on the sartorial menu that Saturday! I wore a J.Crew Collection floral shirt and a Rag & Bone skirt (first wore the shirt here; wore the skirt here):
Topped it off with a YSL clutch and Jimmy Choo shoes.
0 Claire Sulmers J.Crew Collection Floral top gold rag bone skirt jimmy choo gold pumps fashion bomb daily jennifer lopez jlo aka beats by dres brunch
I’ll post more pix on TheBombLife.com shortly.
XO
*Thanks to Mari and Karen Civil!
claire sulmers karen civil j.crew rag bone j lo aka listening brunch party

33 Responses to “Claire’s Life: Jennifer Lopez’s AKA Album Listening Brunch with Beats by Dre and Belaire Rosé”

1. I simply love your look Claire! and Mother JLo is always slaying! Your so inspiring to me as a rising designer and stylist! stay beautiful and I cannot wait to meet you one day!

2. Mimi says:

Goodness JLo , all day every day?! Flawless

HOT!!!

4. jeda says:

I’m trying to find a way to recreate your look on my budget. You look stunning. I’m so proud of your success. Inspiring.
    Blessings

5. Eve says:

For once, you styled yourself very well. For the first time, You actually played with your proportions perfectly. No useless big necklace. Great!

6. Nakia P says:

Love Jenny from the block.
    Claire as USUAL, you styled yourself great!

Claire you look AWESOME! You have beautiful skin and your smile is great. You look very happy, like you are enjoying this ride and I am very happy for you.

8. southern says:

perfect colors!

9. Sasha says:

Love love this outfit Claire! I almost didn’t pay attention to j lo bc I was so in love with your outfit! @Eve have a seat lol!!

10. Jessy says:

Yay–Claire seems to cover the major events in fashion/entertainment these days, hard work certainly pays off!

12. Sasha says:

Claire – You are absolutely beautiful. Don’t change a thing. Your hair, skin, smile, style, attitude and curves are perfect. Continued success and blessings to you.

13. KBS says:

“Claire u are sooo pretty and I love you. But hav you taught about a breast reduction. Your boobs are too big and it takes away from your beautful style most times. Blessings”

WTF is wrong with you? Have you pondered brain augmentation? Perhaps a labotomy? Maybe that will help with your E-ettiqutte and spelling. Blessings.

14. KBS says:

These simple azz comments made me forget… Jenn looks great, I love that outfit.

15. RHONYC says:

yo.

that last pic front shot of Jlo in the shades is F-L-Y!
    she is giving runway realness o-kay.
    i bet she’s doing yoga know, b/c she’s completely transformed her body. it’s longer & sleeker now. ferosh!
    bravissima on your ladylike ensemble Claire. it’s just tops! :)

16. Faith says:

You did that! And you know I’m always here for J.Lo. Forgot to tell you to pluck a strand of hair from her for my aging potion. Drats!

17. Kat says:

Cut off your breasts for fashion? That is the most asinine comment I’ve ever read. Clair looks GREAT, and her legs STAY killin’!

I honestly don’t know how you deal with this Claire. Some of these comments are unbelievable.

18. Gorgeous says:

Claire I think you look really pretty, and you don’t need to change one damn thing about yourself. I can’t believe people with their dumb a** opinion on your damn body! GTFOH! I’m tired of all these internet gangsters.

19. Nakia P says:

I totally cosign KBS and Gorgeous

20. BougieHippie says:

JLo is a style icon she can pull off a brilliant look no matter the venue.

Love the skirt on Claire too.

21. The truth says:

Claire, I will gladly take your large bosom. Love this silhouette on you.

22. Brittany says:

First style diary I’ve liked from Claire in a long, long time. Super cute!

23. Bada**dimples says:

Omg Claire you look beAutiful. Am usually not a fan of your looks , but this is perfection . As one commenter said you played with your proportions and slayed . J.lo slayed as usual , for the idiot who told Claire 2 get a breast reduction : kill yo self

24. andrea says:

umm Jlo..4 days a week in the gym is a lot. Thats why she looks amazing!! Love her outfit and she’s so cute and petite.

Claire you look awesome. Karen Civil is pretty as well.

25. Addie says:

Hi there Claire,

I’ve been a secret audience of your blog for at least 4 plus years. I NEVER really comment but I have to say this is the best I’ve EVER seen you look.

Wow !! Just stunning, you nailed this look from head to toe. Jlo looks hot as usual i admire her style and think she is a style icon.

You and your team, keep up the good work. I actually think you are very sweet from watching some of your interviews. Your blog is very inspiring.

Regards,
    Addie

26. Hater says:

JLO cant do no wrong!
    Stays flyyyyy, slays everytime!

27. iloveshoes says:

Claire you look lovely. Everything is on point.

JLo looks effortlessly fly as usual. Please get the deets on her shoes.

you look amaze balls!!!

29. Heeba says:

Claire looks gorgeous!! Now this skirt even out your proportions in all the right places Wonderful style girlll werk

30. binks says:

Claire I am going to give you my mailing address because I want your entire outfit! Jennifer looks good per usual

31. JIllian says:

I love the look but the shirt is too short… how could you even sit , nevermind cross your legs….

32. I.AM.KELLS says:

Georgeous Claire! J-Lo never disappoints.

33. Lily says:

Claire your outfit is SO pretty! I love it. :)