June 6th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Qui from Ohio

We’re ending this week with someone I think you’ll love!
Check out Qui from Ohio:
qui from ohio
She says, “ I would really like to share my style with you because I just love fashion.”
qui from ohio
” I’m always trying new things and am willing to push the envelope.”

9 qui from ohio
” I’m not a fashion stylist or make up artist or anything like that.”

8 qui from ohio
” I am just a gal with style and a real love for fashion.”

4 qui from ohio
” I hope you guys like me and if you would like more pictures I will let you have more.”

10 qui from ohio
” Many blessings to you.”
11 qui from ohio
See more here:
9 qui from ohio

3 qui from ohio

10 qui from ohio

7 qui from ohio

6 qui from ohio

5 qui from ohio
Talk about a fashion chameleon. You rocked this feature! Picture quality could be better, but your outfits shine through.
See more on Instagram @msqui.
Thoughts?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
16 comments

16 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Qui from Ohio”

1. ashleylove says:

Very creative, good taste in fashion.. She did that.. She should be a
    Stylist God bless

2. She knows what she is doing!!!!!!!! Love it…….

3. Marthe says:

These are really good hits and some misses because of some details like the crop top and low jeans + heels. You got a great body and look at that small waist! You can wear a lot of styles and really look good in them too. My favorite must be the all black outfit, that top is gorgeous! Your shoe game is also ON POINT!!

4. Choco aka Hippie says:

She def has FLAIR! Not bad at all.

5. Porsche says:

Not bad! I love the short haircut on her!

Her shoe game is on point

7. Noirre says:

I luv the looks with the maxi skirts.

8. mi manning says:

borderline hoochie-ish!

9. southern says:

some cute shoes

10. AH says:

The last 5 pictures she was doing way too much. But I see lots of hits in here. Overall I vote “some hits some misses”

11. yes/no says:

BOOM ! Now this is what am talking about.

The I dare you is there,the this is me is also there,the you wanna play is there,the girl next door is there,the 1802 dance hall queen is also present.Girl you FED my taste and sizzle my eyes to a sweet sensation feeling.You did justice to that pink lipstick.U ARE MY FASHION BOMBSHELL BABY.
    I love everything am seeing.
    You just need to smile more because it looks so good on you and sweet on you.
    BOOM !

12. Creolecandycrush says:

She did that she has a flare all her own I vote bombshell. A little too much skin showing as a whole for my taste but that’s why it’s her feature not mine lol .. She hot

13. Qui says:

Thank you all for you comments. I truly appreciate it and may God Bless

14. Nisa.G says:

When she had a hit it was spot on! and only a few slight misses. I like her.