June 6th, 2014
Bomb Product of the Day, Fashion, Shopping
By Giselle Williams-Thomas

Fashion confession! I love nothing more than a chic figure flattering dress with a vibrant print! Thus, I am smitten with this ultra feminine and somewhat sultry $370 Milly NY’s Italian Parrot Print Bustier Strap Dress.
milly-bustier-strap-dress

The midi length dress is crafted in Italian parrot print with a grosgrain waistband which cinches the waist to accentuate the female form. We all know that there’s nothing better than a neatly ‘snatched’ waist right?!

milly-bustier-strap-dress-backClearly, I love it! If you do too, get yours  here!

Thoughts?

milly-bustier-strap-dress

*FBD EIC Claire Sulmers actually owns this dress:
3-claire-sulmers-milly-parrot-dress-kate-spade-clutch-zara-bangles-gianvito-rossi-leather-and-perspex-heels
Catch flix of how she wore it on TheBombLife.com.

8 Responses to “Bomb Product Of The Day: Milly NY’s Italian Parrot Print Midi Bustier Strap Dress.”

1. Tar Heel says:

Claire, that dress looks amazing on you!

2. special zebra says:

claire looks amazing!

3. Shelly says:

Wow, Claire! You really look great.

4. RHONYC says:

my headspace being in kickboxing class-mode, i’m thinkin’:

“damn that model chick is a baddie”…then i scroll down and,

*BLATATATOW!*

i’m like: “dayum, Claire. you shuttin’ down model broads now?!”

*bows head & drops mic* :)

5. CC says:

Claire looks aaaahhhhhmazing :)

6. KS says:

This dress is beautiful. I’ve been looking for something like this to attend a dinner wedding.

7. Claire says:

Wow, thank you!
    I actually had to have the straps shortened on mine. You can wear it with a bra or without (I wore it without…). I wasn’t sure I was going to hold onto it, but I guess I’ll keep it now;)

8. Ayana says:

Love this dress!. Looks so cute on you!!