June 5th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Along with Lupita Nyong’o, Emma Roberts was also on hand for the 2014 Maui Film Festival Opening Night Reception in a Catherine Malandrino Spring 2013 White Embroidered Bandeau Top and White Mesh Overlay Pencil Skirt:

emma-roberts-maui-film-festival-wailea-day-1-catherine-malandrino-spring-2013-bandeau-pencil-skirt-2

The look was styled with a chic updo, cropped bomber jacket, and white pointed-toe pumps in the brand’s Spring 2013 presentation.

catherine-malandrino-spring-2013

This was a cute look — especially for a tropical locale like Maui!

emma-roberts-maui-film-festival-wailea-day-1-catherine-malandrino-spring-2013-bandeau-pencil-skirt-1

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

Images: Getty

11 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Emma Roberts’s 2014 Maui Film Festival Opening Night Reception Catherine Malandrino Spring 2013 White Embroidered Bandeau Top and White Mesh Overlay Pencil Skirt”

so cute!!! I get she didn’t wear the jacket bc it was probably hot, but I hope she has it because it looks even better as a set. I also think she has the skirt too high on her waist as well.

2. Samone says:

I wrote the comment above. I love commentary I forget to put my name and wanted to leave my name ;)

This is cute as heck I love this combo but yes her skirt is a bit big

4. Xi Xi Topp says:

I’m with Samone, this needs the jacket. Emma looks cute but forgettable; the model’s look (including the white pumps)>>>>Emma (w/out the jacket & metallic pumps). All that said, it gives me shivers to imagine how HOT Queen Lu would look in this ensemble.

5. kadian says:

Super cute! I just wish She would have done more with her hair. The jacket does set this outfit off.

6. I like the look but I think it looks better with the jacket. She should have went with the jacket also like the model.

7. Taas says:

Definitely needs the jacket.

8. Bee. says:

Loves this set! Since she went without the jacket I would’ve liked to have seen some nice earrings, or even a necklace. Seems a little too bare without the jacket.

9. titi says:

LOVE this… on the model.

She looks cute tho, the model just slayed

10. RHONYC says:

this ensemble deserved hair that was ‘done’, otherwise Emma would’ve rocked this albeit it’s more of a Rihanna look.

i just got into CM and am totally obsessed with her fresh cutouts, laces & broderies. can’t wait to wear her ‘Holland’ eyelet top i just scored. :)

11. Factory Made says:

I dont give a damn if it were 290 degrees outside. I wouldve worn that jacket.

And as someone mentioned above me, lupitw wouldve looked lightyears better in this ensemble.