June 5th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Chanecia from Chicago

We’re taking it to the Chi today with Bombshell Chanecia!
chanecia from chicago
She says, “My style is supah…”
7 Chanecia from Chicago
“… bold…”

090 9Chanecia from Chicago
“Original…”

2 Chanecia from Chicago
“Ever changing…”

Chanecia from Chicago
“Fun…”

4-Chanecia-from-Chicago
“[And] daring…”
_-Chanecia-from-Chicago

3-Chanecia-from-Chicago
I love that you have your own style. You’re a bold fashionista with loads of individuality!
See more on Instagram @supahaccess.
Thoughts?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
61 comments

61 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Chanecia from Chicago”

1. Tabatha says:

I do not approve of this message.

2. Ready says:

Evidently, there’s no constructive criticism that you would take, because you think your style is ‘supah’ so…good luck with that.

3. tt says:

those stockings…. O_O

4. KBS says:

Gosh, I do like the hair and lipstick choices. She’s very unique.

5. c says:

I voted bombshell….we can’t all look the same. Can I get a phonetic spelling her name?

6. tahlyuh says:

I definitely can’t relate, but she owns her “supah boldness” in every look. You’ve got to give two snaps for owning her looks. *Two snaps*

I would love to go inside her head and see how her mind works during shopping and putting outfits together. Just curious.

7. SMV says:

too much for my taste.BUT if you like it i love it. its all about personal style.

8. Brandi says:

Please smile…at least a little bit.

9. Keke says:

A weh di bloodclaut dis! No no and no!

10. LouLou says:

I LIKE HER! She’s different! And way more interesting then some others ! I vote her a Bombshell!

11. Liz says:

if I saw her walking down the street, i’d cross the rd to be safe. she looks insane. no thanks. big hmmmmm

12. Nikki says:

I know im going to get alot of backlash for this, and IM NOT A HATER, but she just looks cheap to me. You dont have to spend alot of money on a wardrobe but i’m just not feeling this. It looks like she was trying to hard. doesnt work for me. kudos for having the courage to wear this out in public though. I like most of the skirts.

13. Marthe says:

She has some great individual pieces like the skirts but the combinations are just a tad bit too strange for me. Try to simmer the boldness down and create more simple but also bold looks of pieces that actually look good together. But who i am i to stop u from wearing what u like?

14. missy says:

Claire i sent in my pics for fashion bomb and i have yet to see a post a response or anything. if this is what fashion bomb has come to #illpass. sidebar chick looks mean as hell

15. Xoxo says:

Her style is super……bad

16. Serenity says:

She and I suffer from the inability to smile in pictures syndrome

17. Tami says:

Oh my! She really submitted these looks huh? Ok bye!

18. Fez says:

Clown.

19. Krema says:

Claire I love you, but you stay throwing shade at the Bombshell’s of the day. I can always tell how you really feel about a submission by the way you categorize the poll answers. “Not a Bombshell…but her style is fine I guess..” and “Hmm…lol…no…” are clear indicators of shade being thrown. Be a little more transparent if you’re going to play both sides of the fence.

What’s your sign btw Claire? Lol

20. coco04 says:

Whats wrong with all the people here? she has a great style. just don’t like picture no 6. This is realy ???
    but the rest looks realy good.

21. mish says:

A smile would be nice :)

22. THE REAL TRUTH TELLER says:

DOES SHE OWN A MIRROR? ITS FASHION OVERKILL

23. KITANA says:

NO SIR! This does not reflect all Chicagoans. In fact, I’m pretty sure this is a west sider. This is just…

24. Krema says:

Stupid technology but any who THIS IS THE BEST BOMBSHELL to hit this site! You all are crazy and JELLY HATERS! A bunch of lames I bet none of your guys can dress better than her!

25. Fashion Killa says:

What is up with those purple earrings it looks like a floating penis!

26. Only One You says:

I would love to see pictures of her work on other people. This is a very unique perspective that everyone can’t pull off.

*screams and runs*

28. BMW says:

I’m speechless!

29. Curves says:

She could have smiled at least 1 time but the clothes are uglyy period

30. Donica says:

Love the originality!!!! She Not the Status Quo… She sat trends and dare to stand out with her boldness!!! This woman has FAVOR over her life… RWFRTY…. ROCK WHAT FEELS RIGHT TO YOU!!!!

31. hina says:

She looks like she’d ready to cut a bish…but i LOVE her style…please smile

32. Dreadful Beauty says:

I can dig most of it except the two blue jean ensembles and the second to last outfit is off. There’s too much going on already and then adding the stocking is over kill, do one or the other. However, love the creativity. Maybe just refine it a little more and upgrade the accessories and this could be a win.

33. mi manning says:

#WTF!

34. CNotes says:

Some of her individual pieces are nice and I think she pics cool patterns. However, I would have like to see a switch from wearing a skirt with tights. Makes it a bit one-note for me, but not bad.

Not my style, but she def. has her own individual style…

36. Noirre says:

Her style is different than most of the submitted photos…and because of that I like her style.

37. BougieHippie says:

She has a very serious quirky style. Just need her smile as an accessory.

38. Tiara says:

The stockings with every outfit is kind of awkward, but she’s definitely different.

39. ladyv103 says:

It’s certainly not my cup of tea, but kudos to her for individuality.

40. Poor thing is trying to develop a point a view, but she looks Cray Cray. It breaks my heart, but she clearly enjoys fashion. She needs to learn about silhouette and proportion. Example the long black skirt, sweetie, you should have a flat shoe and a wide brim hat. I am not mad at the idea of the bleach washed denim and leopard print, but the actual garments do not work. Your primary issue honey is your looks are way too busy. I have a video on my page on how to mix prints. Please check it out, it is my daughter in the video. The looks are tamed, I suspect you want something more avant-garde. Please try to use the principals on the video, then put your own stink on it, I bet it will make a world of difference.

41. I have to comment more because I know she really likes fashion. Young lady please don’t take my criticism, harsh, this is what I do and I am really good at it. I have taught probably over 100 women how to dress. Example the black lace skirt is so hot, but honey, you have too much shit going on, the layman can’t see the beauty of the skirt. Get a $10 tank top, take that shit out your hair, maybe a tailed cropped denim jacket. I am not mad at the turquoise jewelry, but the jacket, the tights and shoe are horrible honey. If you like tights, do a black tight with a edgy bootie. I see you like comfort but you can still find a edgy comfy shoe. I wish I could give you a makeover, it would be so much fun. Honestly Chanecia it is what I love to do. I know you want to have your own personal style but being well dressed is pleasant to the eyes. All these looks hurt, and makes the reader feel uncomfortable. Please don’t take it harsh because I realize you have a point of view, it just needs some tweeking.

42. ReciRich says:

Are these current pictures… This doesn’t feel like 2014 freshness at all…

43. Creolecandycrush says:

Congrats to you for taking a risk, that’s a huge aspect of fashionbomb status to me and I believe this is original style which I look for in a bomb as well it’s full of flavor it can come off too busy but this is def not for everyone but she owns it

44. yes/no says:

Hmmmmmmm,I love people who take risk,dare the “unwearable”(not a word pls) to be look upon twice and consideration “when alone in the comfort of your room”. but this HELL NO MA !
    I need someone to tap me and wake me up !

Come on girl you can do better than this with that killer body of yours that can make a priest steal a second look.PROVE US WRONG AND MAKE US EAT OUT WORDS WITH WHAT YOU BODY CAN CAUSE,Reload and shake the foundation of fashion bomb with that killer body that will match the roar.Just make this look rest in peace.

45. Minnesota says:

What the…? I am totally and utterly confused.

46. sarah says:

Jeez! Imagine I love her style! I love the way she takes risks…she can be mature and a pretty girl at the same time! :-D loove her!!

47. Medschoolfashionista says:

Maybe she has to cover up from head to toe for religious reasons.( ie tights) That’s all I got.
    She appears stuffy and over-clothed in every picture.
    I also think she should invest in some quality shoes and accessories outside of charolette Russe, wet seal or body central.

48. Bre Bre says:

She looks crazy as hell…

49. Mushy says:

Part of fashion is being different and having your own style. Love her uniqueness! I like the blue on blue outfit

50. remarkably honest says: