June 4th, 2014

kendall-jenner-by-mikael-jansson-for-interview

kendall-jenner-by-mikael-jansson-for-interview-1

kendall-jenner-by-mikael-jansson-for-interview-2

kendall-jenner-by-mikael-jansson-for-interview-3

kendall-jenner-by-mikael-jansson-for-interview-4

kendall-jenner-by-mikael-jansson-for-interview-5

Kendall Jenner by Mikael Jansson for Interview.
On wanting to be a model:
“To be honest, this is exactly what I wanted to be. I was always looking up to supermodels, they were, like, my superheroes.”

On her father Bruce Jenner:
“My dad is my everything. He always had the craziest speeches for Kylie and me growing up, good words to live by. ‘Dream big, work hard.’ My parents brought Kylie and me up to be workaholics. That’s something I really appreciate.”

Read more at InterviewMagazine.com.
Source: Celebrity Gossip

21 Responses to “Snapshot: Kendall Jenner by Mikael Jansson for Interview”

1. Sudie says:

She is doing very well as model. It’s nice to see that she’s making her own way into the industry. She’s very young and has a lot more to learn, I’m sure, but otherwise it’s a very nice spread. Claps for Kendall

2. Melissa says:

When she first started the modeling thing, I’m convinced it was because of her name but now she’s really making a name for herself. I’m so happy to see at least one of the K/J family doing something they enjoy and doing it well. Team Kendall!

I do not think you can properly classify Kendall’s actions of becoming a model as “she paved her own way.” Ray J carved out this entire family’s existence. Nevertheless, these photographs are quite surprisingly beautiful.

4. titi says:

i honestly never got the model feel from Kendall. Perhaps due to the fact i watched the show and saw her grow up. But these photographs prove me wrong. She’s got it. No matter who carved a way for her to get this position, only skill and her beauty will allow her to stay. Kudos girl

5. k says:

@titti I agree. She capitalized off of the fame in a respectable manner and for that she deserves all the success she will have. Team Kendall!!! She looks beautiful in these pics.

6. S says:

Now, she may be a Kardashian I can respect. I see this one as truly “earning” her keep. She looks very model-esque in this photo spread. Very nice!

7. Oh well says:

They lie so much. She refused to model just a few years ago and got in a big blow up with Kim about it.

8. Youleftmycommentfordead says:

She was more against doing runway in that episode, but people also change, maybe the more comfortable she became with herself the easier it became for her to open her mind to really taking this seriously. She’s also a teen and wanted to have fun on her trip to NY and not work

9. Amber Powell says:

I also remember her too not wanting to model and how Kim wanted her to model and i know because Kim always wanted to be a model but can’t do to her measurements. At the same time, I think that she has always wanted to be a model but maybe didn’t have the confidence in doing so. I know that she dreamed to be a model anyway and no Ray J has nothing to do with her…sorry!

10. Job well done. I see staying power!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Xi Xi Topp says:

She has great brows.

12. lexi says:

Kendall is serving.

13. Anon says:

This girl just doesn’t wow me as a model, there is something quite boring about her…I grew up on the supermodels of the 80s and 90s and the Brazilian explosion in the early 2000s…this girl can’t hold a candle to those girls…her name is what got her where she is…let’s be clear…

14. Feather says:

Kendall is a Super Model!!!! This is all Jenner Baby with a dash of Kardashian. Sorry 80s and 90s are over.. people are so stuck in the past and can’t get to reality.

15. RHONYC says:

i couldn’t really receive Kendall as a model b4…obviously she has the bod & the pretty, but there was something i couldn’t place on the runway until this shoot.

she is very ‘Valley of the Dolls’.

she gives me a Sharon Tate meets Catherine Ross type of beauty.

i hope she’s shot by more photogs who get that, b/c her look is actually something more vintage to capture.

Linda Evangelista, Shalom Harlow, Maggie Rizer & Coco Rocha all have those ‘period’ faces that shot to superstardom. K’s got next.

good 4 her! :)

16. RHONYC says:

oops…that’s ‘Katharine Ross’. :)

17. Oh says:

She does look like a model. She will definitley do well in the industry.

18. iloveshoes says:

Nothing about her screams model to me. In my opinion her name got her there. Tall and skinny doesn’t equate to model.

19. Creolecandycrush says:

Please ! Anybody who doesn’t see model in her or at least potential needs their eyes checked I have seen wayyyyy worse than her on tv and adds She fits the bill of what society requires to look the part , let’s not kid ourselves. she is a pretty girl period! And when I look at her I see model, although I’m no expert but only time will tell if she will be able to follow through with that and make a long term career out of it but she is definitely on the right path and I see her doing well I agree she does have some opportunities because of her name but who wouldn’t take Advantage of that

She’s awesome!

21. Kim D. says:

Although she is giving face for days, honey,….. we have learned from Tyra’s show it takes more than a pretty face to be a model. She’s got it, whatever it is.