June 4th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm, Kim Kardashian
By Giselle Williams-Thomas

Kim Kardashian is back stateside!
The newlywed was papped leaving Craig’s restaurant in Los Angeles in a Spring 2014 Valentino Grifone Print Dress And Spring 2013 Azzedine Alaïa Black Suede Stud T-Strap Sandals.
Kim Kardashian finishes up at Craig's after Lunch with her Mom

Kim rocked tousled hair sans extra jewelry and embellishments, save her wedding ring.

valentino-spring-grifone-print-dress

Her Spring 2013 sandals are crafted out of black suede and boasts an adjustable strap with open toe, t-strap, and silver metal studs.

alaia-black-suede-stud-t-strap-sandals

Kim Kardashian wraps lunch at Craig's with Kris Jenner

I love seeing Kim in prints, but sadly this silhouette does absolutely nothing for her curvy figure. Zilch! Nada! It would have been a delight to see her in the skater version, no?

What do you think?

37 Responses to “Hot! Or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian’s Craig’s Restaurant Spring 2014 Valentino Grifone Print Dress And Spring 2013 Azzedine Alaïa Black Suede Stud T-Strap Sandals”

1. Titi says:

How dreadful

2. The skater version would’ve been SOOOO much better. 1) it does nothing for her figure and 2) why would she wear that long dress during the day to lunch?

3. Joslyn says:

Kim often looks great, but common sense often tells me this girl has to be burning up! She has to be putting that air on blast everytime she steps from outside in long sleeves, leather, and all those fabrics she wears that don’t allow your skin to breathe. I refuse to believe she’s comfortable in all those clothes. She’s making me hot looking at her.

4. Joy Kendi says:

I actually kinda like it. Its abit dramatic for lunch but me limey.

5. ca says:

See what happens when she’s away from Kayne and his team….smh

6. Joy Kendi says:

I actually kinda like it. Its abit dramatic for lunch but me likey.

7. Mimi says:

It’s not long enough … Meh they can’t all be winners

8. reeseecup says:

Ok, I love me some Kim K and mostly all of her outfits, however, I hope there was a need for this dramatic dress! Most of her fits are over the top, i’ll admit, but come on now. I do like this print though. Turn the bottom into pants and this would be a lovely jumpsuit! Maybe then it wouldnt look so dramatic?

9. k says:

It doesn’t have to do anything for her figure. She knows and everyone else knows that she is curvy. Every outfit she wears does not have to showcase curves. I actually like this lil peasant dress.

10. larissa says:

Maybe if cut it little would look better .

11. terilili says:

little Kim on the prairie

12. Lisa says:

Everything aint gotta be tight yall….

13. E says:

Love it…fun, light weight afternoon lunch date dress..Kim looks cute!

14. yonaton says:

i actually kind of like this. very different, but i kind of like the olden european look on her

Love the dress but not on her. All of her outfits don’t have to be tight. Agreed. However, the dress looks wrong on her and hot. I’m 100% sure her lady parts are sweating. Sidebar what’s happening with her face.

16. CanV says:

*shyly steps forward* I actually love this. I think she looks way bettter in this than the model. I would wear something like this and I’m curvy too. *shrugs* *steps back*

17. SMV says:

Why would anyone wear that to a restaurant? me no likey.

18. Mzri says:

Pilgrim chic…

She is starting to remind me of cat woman..

20. yes/no says:

I LOVE IT ON YOU KIM ! Oh la la,I so much wish to have one in my closet right now.BEAUTIFUL AND FLAWLESS TO MY EYES & BRAIN !

21. Sasha J says:

I like me some Kim K…i love u enough to tell u, u look like an amish girl in her everyday wear on her way to fix the barn & milk the cow. In others words pls dont not wear this again.

I can see this look in more of a photo editorial rather than in practical use as she did here .

23. Anon says:

That face is pulled so tight, she’s starting to get that pinched look…whew!

24. Yerris says:

NOPE!!!! Is she Mormon?

25. Wow, beautiful and elegant, I feel a bit of jealousy about this one. Lucky girl.

26. kg says:

OMG, this is so refreshing and elegant. Kim needs to school these other little girls about fashion. I’ve died and went to fashion haven. :)

27. NYC chick says:

I like it but agree that we need to understand the occasion for wearing this. Also think it should have been worn with less makeup and maybe ponytail or messy up do to make it more playful

28. Comedienne Ms. Crazy Blaq says:

It’s a cute dress i must admit but me personally think it wouldve flatter her more had, the dress been short with short sleeves or sleeveless! I care about her well being with that being said’ ain’t it like 150°+ degrees in LA? Idk, maybe I’m trippin LOL

I love the the shoes they are gorgeous .. I can be comfortable in this dress ,yet give drama .. Bravo!

30. Cocoa says:

I love it! Nice to see her NOT showing off her curves. You ppl are the same ones that complain she is not versatile. smh.. can’t please people nah…

31. MsClassic says:

For the lunch the skater dress wouldve been perfect!

32. VLoDivaWife&MoM says:

Mrs West looks beautiful as ever!…Sometimes lunch is Dramatic !!

y’all have so much to say about everything this woman does that sometimes you don’t even think before you start typing, you disrespect millions of people just because you’re trying so hard to diss this stranger you don’t know. This dress is very lovely and appropriate for lunch. I’m from west Africa and we wear dresses like this ALL the time all day to various occations even lunch and yes the temperature is pretty hot in Africa and NO our lady parts doesn’t smell or sweat maybe you need to check your lady part miss @anonymous 6:25, stop being so negative.

34. anony... says:

Hehehe… Anonoymous 1:07pm.. You be sure naija geh.. I c you.. I dey hail.. Kim looks married..I think… And its better dan exposing all her parts.. Lolz, atleast she has all dat unlike tiwa.. No hips, no breast, no yansh.. Looking like a savage..

35. Muslimah says:

I love this dress deff Style for a muslimah like myself
    WHERE CAN I FIND A LOOK ALIKE DRESS??
    Shukran :)

This Dress is filled with GRACEFULLNESS!
    LUV SUMMMMM

37. Europe says:

That woman don’t have no sense of fashion