June 4th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Diana from Canada

We’re going up North for today’s Bombshell! Check out Diana from Edmonton, Canada:
diana from canada
She types, “I have a fashion blog dianabstyle.tumblr.com and here is a short description of my style!”

09 diana from canada
“I would describe my style as sexy…”
3 diana from canada

“… and sophisticated.”

4 diana from canada

” I love color…”

2 diana from canada
“… but I feel you can never go wrong with a LBD.”

diana from canada
” I know what looks good on me and I wear it with confidence! ”

7 diana from canada
“It would be an honor to be featured as a Bombshell of the Day!”
888 diana from canada
Simple, chic, sassy…you’re a Bombshell to me!
See more of Diana’s style at dianabstyle.tumblr.com and on Instagram @DianaBSTyle.
Thoughts?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
41 comments

41 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Diana from Canada”

1. Dreadful Beauty says:

No Pizzazz. Her body made the clothes pop, not the styling.

2. Mimi says:

I love the white lace/red combo and the leopard peplum look! She’s a bombshell. Body and clothes were on point!

Love her style. Clean & sophisticated. Bombshell!

4. Leya says:

LOVE IT!

Too trendy!!! I dont see style here!!! I see beautiful clothes thats it!!!

6. CrazyM says:

Nice body…
    No style…
    Will not visit her blog…
    Sorry…

7. KBS says:

” I know what looks good on me and I wear it with confidence! ”

I agree. I can appreciate the clean house as well.

8. tahlyuh says:

Lol @ KBS! A clean hose is so crucial!

I really like the contrast between her skin and the color of the pieces. Is that weird?

She’s beautiful and well-dressed with great pieces, but I’m not WOWed.

9. Chrissty says:

I honestly want to know what some of yall expect when you see bombshell of the days. It seems as if some of you seek perfection, which goes against fashion itself. I would love to see some of yall’s wardrobe. That being said, I think that she embodies HER style just fine. Its not necessarily my cup of tea but she’s owning it which in my eyes makes her a bombshell.

10. uptownchic says:

Guuurrl…you could teach a few classes on how to be CLASSY/SEXY! Luv your confident style and use of color. You definitely SA-LAAAYED that blue dress hunni!

11. BMW says:

I love the fit of her clothing. It’s classy and sexy,but nothing I haven’t seen before. Not a fb, but her style is ok with me.

12. Alle says:

Apart form the clothes looking good on her there so sense of individuality. she could have paired the lace outfit with different items such as the lace top with a leather high waist skirt or with a pattern or solid color pants. lace outfit should be worn separately with different item. she just wears was is in style now and what was.. nothing says wow or oh i got to fit an outfit like that

13. Refilwe says:

She’s pretty great body, which made clothes stood out…otherwise No! not a bombshell

14. CNotes says:

She looks amazing! Classic and sexy. Attention to detail and not overly done. Love it!

beautiful looks

16. D4ovey says:

I like her style. She’s a bombshell in my book

17. AH says:

I would wear each one of these looks. Perfection! I vote bombshell.

18. Natasha says:

I’m so thoroughly mad about “Diana From CANADA” FBD, Edmonton is one of our major cities. Not a MAJOR major one but like a mini major one. You know…like Cincinnati :lol:

As to her style, Diana’s keeping it cute and simple. A lot of the same silhouette but why not when you’re young and in shape, I guess?

19. Claire says:

@Natasha My Bad! I’m really only familiar with Toronto and Montreal:/ Will remember to properly accredit next time.

20. DarkEmpress says:

Diana! I love your blue blazer, where is it from? Im from Canada too! The lace combo is great as well! Do you order a lot of things online, sometimes its hard to find unique outfits here!

21. lafricanista says:

The http critics on this site can be pretty ridiculous. Just because something is not *your* style doesn’t mean it isn’t *stylish*. Diana looks sexy and tasteful in all these pictures. I can’t wait to see how her style progresses as time passes :-).

22. fav1 says:

I love the 2 piece white lace fit and the blue dress is slaying! super cute :)

23. DeeFresh says:

Her description is true and well-represented. Love that blue dress!

24. ANNOYED! says:

I have been visiting this site for quite some time now and I’m extremely annoyed! The comments section should just be taken out! Instead of this site being a place where women can come and express THEIR view of fashion it has become a place where people bash! I am sick and tired of people being told they are not unique or creative enough, and when someone comes around that is totally outside of the box they are called weird! Stop calling people cheap and basic because they can’t afford or choose not to buy expensive pieces! And the constant stupid ass people who talk about people’s hair when they can’t see anything else wrong with the clothing! The thing that really sent me over the top was recently when someone told a plus-size bombshell that she shouldn’t wear crop top’s and to focus on more prettier things like her face! The people on this site are turning it to SHIT!!!

25. kirah says:

Bombshell!!!! exy and classy! My kinda girl! Will follow her blog

26. Faith says:

Love everything including her body. Pretty girl, great style.

27. kg says:

I want that body! enough said.

28. Peaches says:

Chic and elegant, She knows how to work her style, looks great a bombshell to me. And yes, I agree with Annoyed, the site is for fashion commentary, not bashing.

29. NYC chick says:

I think she looks great. Simple, clean and sexy. I disagree that the others are bashing though. They’re just expressing their opinions which is the point of a blog.

30. Oh says:

She appears to have a minmalist type of style, but with flare. Some of her looks are rather trendy/slightly boring, but she works them to her favor and she is a nice-looking girl.

31. Maine Saint says:

She knows what looks good on her. Bombshell in my book! (Love how she express her style in the description,it fits)

32. Creolecandycrush says:

I don’t know about anyone else but when I’m looking for a bombshell I’m looking at their looks I’m looking for an aspect that is possibly something I would have never thought I would see,something unique and inspiring cus I’m far from a hater I look to all women for style ideas it could be an accessory, the way they wear a scarf anything.. and don’t get me wrong she looks great and I Iove HER style but I think that aspect could be incorporated more she looks great in my book her body is on point and she can dress . I think she has great style very sleek so I’m voting bombshell and I agree people do come here to BASH BIG TIME although we are entitled to our opinions and allowed to express ,we can be very ugly and to me its unnecessary because as females we tear each-other down way too much – that’s just my opinion though

33. Gelana says:

Please don’t take the comment section away. Some people make some really good points. The negative shit is pure comedy. I hope everyone who submits takes it with a grain of salt.

34. KITANA says:

You look amazing dear. Your style is your own and you look like a lady…

35. ImmaculateOne says:

I really enjoyed her style. Her body is everything and it looks great with her fits. My fave has to be the Blue dress and the white lace get up. Keep up the good work hun!

36. Roni says:

I absolutely love her style! Great representation of sexy and classy at the same darn time! I too agree with what some have already stated, the comments on here can be a bit much at times and very unnecessary! We should be here to uplift each other. There’s nothing wrong with giving constructive criticism but it should be done without offending.

Anywho, I voted BOMBSHELL!!! You go girl!

37. I love it, I like that she keeps her makeup and hair simple but does her thing with her looks. She is a bombshell because she knows what works for her.

38. Nickieluv621 says:

Beautiful! Love the colors and those 2 blue dresses…I love it!!! Cheers!

39. Nisa. G says:

It’s simple. She doesn’t need all the bells and whistles, she dresses her body well and she looks amazing!

40. Janine says:

Fierce! Love the fit and simplicity of her outfits. Very Chic!

41. Jessica says:

I can see that a lot of you think style is about wearing all your outfits at once or excessive clothing or just being weird and “thinking outside the box”.

I vote her BOMBSHELL
    Nothing says stylish as much as keeping it simple but still managing to pull it off. Not everyone can keep it simple. Many need all the accessories in the world or else, they will be looking too plain.

I totally love a girl who can look simple yet classy and sophisticated. That, my dear, is STYLE.