June 3rd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna

Rihanna sure knows how to switch it up!
After going for sheer scandalous sparkle at the CFDA awards, she opted for something more demure for the after party circuit in an all white look, topped off by Manolo Blahnik lace up pumps:
rihanna cfda awards after party all white ensemble
Her signature short cut and Chanel baubles offered a bit of flourish.
She looks beautiful in all white! This might not be my favorite look from the bad gal, but snaps for being covered up.
_rihanna-cfda-after-party-all-white-look
What do you think?

2 Rihanna's CFDA Awards After Party Custom White Ensemble and Manolo Blahnik Lace Up Pumps

_rihanna-cfda-after-party-all-white-look

rihanna cfda awards after party all white ensemble

Rihanna's CFDA Awards After Party Custom White Ensemble and Manolo Blahnik Lace Up Pumps 9

20 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s CFDA Awards After Party Custom White Ensemble and Manolo Blahnik Lace Up Pumps”

1. Dreadful Beauty says:

This look is blah. She looked better earlier when she was half naked. Personally I wouldn’t and couldn’t display my T&A for the world to see but that’s her choice and it doesn’t bother me a bit. Open minded people like it or she wouldn’t be a fashion icon.

2. ColetteSA says:

#HellNo#

3. iloveshoes says:

“snaps for covering up” SMH Worry about ya own body Claire and covering it up.

Don’t like the look on her at all. Face is gorgeous.

No ma’am to the 27 piece weave on her head.

5. k says:

That blazer is too big. She just threw that outfit together and I’m with you @anon about that 27 piece.

6. Southern says:

Yawn. Here u go

7. J says:

Everything that Dreadful Beauty said…

What is this “27 piece weave” people are referring to?

9. titi says:

yea educate me on the “27 piece weave”

if the jacket fit better and she had on a sandal instead of the laced up shoe it could have been better.

10. Shakera says:

lol! I agree about the 27 piece too!! sidenote: google is your friend ladies & gents.

But maybe the jacket is too frumpy. She probably looked great without the jacket.

11. TheHell says:

Love you Claire!

I actually LIKE this look! She looks amazing in all white, and I don’t even mind that the blazer is oversized. This look just shows that she’s beautiful no matter what she wears.

13. LOLANI says:

its literally 27 little pieces of weave that make a short haircut style but it comes pre cut in 27pc’s

The blazer IS INTENDED to be OVERSIZED!DUH! The thought ever occur to you people she was going for that look??
    But I guess people’s thought process (or fashion sense) isn’t on or working today…..

15. Rashida says:

I think the fit is a bit off.. It isn’t the most flattering fit. Not much thought went into this look.

16. PhoenixXII says:

She’s giving me 90′s model vibe- Linda Evangelista comes to mind- the outfit the hair everything. I like it

17. PhoenixXII says:

Lolani thanks for the information on 27 piece weave- I used to wear my hair very short- now I’m natural- I miss the short hair and that would be a great option- thank you :)

18. Bluu.Balboa says:

I don’t mind the look! I think the main picture doesn’t give it justice! its cute, i guess! lol

19. anon says:

@lloveshoes not everyone has to be thin as a stick to show skin…. Claire dresses just fine. Rihanna likes to show skin, so who cares if she covered up for once? She looks nice both ways as well. Think of some better “constructive” criticism next time.

20. FromAfricaWithLove says: