June 2nd, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Lakira from Philadelphia

Happy Monday!
We’re kicking off this week with Bombshell Lakira from Philadelphia:
lakira from philly
She says, ” I would describe my style as simple yet amazing.”
1 lakira from philadelphia
” I hate following trends…”

2 lakira from philadelphia
“…and I hate to put my style in one category.”

3 lakira from philadelphia
” I tend to wear whatever I feel comfortable in…”

4 lakira from philadelphia
“… and I love statement pieces that I can wear multiple ways.”

6 lakira from philadelphia
“Simple edgy…”
7 lakira from philadelphia
“… is what I live by.”

8 lakira from philadelphia
Alright! You’re adorable! Love most of your looks, especially your printed top/lace up sandals combo.
See more at LakiraKarnae.com.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
33 comments

33 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Lakira from Philadelphia”

1. Porsche says:

Okay style, but nothing special. I think it’s funny how she said she doesn’t follow trends, yet just about all her outfits are very much on trend! From the white and pastel heels, the overalls, to the all white outfit.

Super trendy , yet cute for Philly!!! I’d like to see her evolve into more quality peices in a couple years! Very young style, but nice for her.

3. flywon says:

I’D WEAR EVERYTHING!

4. tahlyuh says:

Super trendy. I like to see a mix of trends and classics. What did you wear before 2014?

I like her. I’m assuming she’s young. It works for her.

5. FLEE says:

nah

6. Shannel says:

I love everything! I follow you on instagram, and you’re so inspiring. I love how you wear whatever you want to wear and don’t follow trends.

7. Jordyn says:

STARTED THE WEEK OFF RIGHT CLAIRE!

Keep up the excellent work!! You are one fashionable young lady! Stay true to yourself and never worry about what people say. The stars is the limit!!! This young lady is all that and then some!!!

9. anonymous says:

no. fashion bomb has the wackest readers as far as fashion is concerned.

10. Court says:

I like her style. Some looks I wouldn’t do but she pulls them off really nicely. She has some beautiful statement pieces.

11. BougieHippie says:

Awesome LOOKS! very funky-hobo-hip-hop-chic!

colorful too.

12. Jen says:

“I hate following trends…”
    - athletic jersey-shaped top
    - overalls
    - white pumps
    - monochromatic/ all white
    - leather pants
    - leather accents

Nothing wrong with being trendy, at all. Just also be honest. Cute girl, okay style.

13. Honey says:

No thanks

14. Noirre says:

I didn’t see one “amazing” outfit or piece of clothing.

15. Tami says:

It’s very “all over the place” geesh!

16. Dreadful Beauty says:

I like the batwing jacket… that is all.

Um i’mma have to say no for bombshell.. But her style isn’t wack.. *(don’t know if my first comment posted)

18. Fez says:

Did I miss something? I don’t see why such high praises?

19. Jackie says:

She’s trendy. :) I agree – her style isn’t one category which I love. I like the print mix in the first pic especially. I think the only way for someone to be off trend these days is to completely surprise themselves and take huge risks. It wasn’t the case several years ago. But with the proliferation of bloggers/vloggers/stylists/ and even retailers – as I once was – finding the sweet spot of trendy with a unique twist is difficult because most try to do it. But we all shop at the same places or the styles are knocked. Do you. (That was brought to you by my soapbox. sorry.) I like her.

Kleidendrew.com

BOMBSHELL!!!

21. Terrell says:

Very trendy.. Good job , good style!!
    Keep up the good work, anything is possible..
    I like it.. BOMBSHELL

22. Darcelle says:

BOMBSHELL ….. Young Lady please stay positive , very nice trend

23. Renee Henderson(aunt nay-nay) says:

Niece, don’t matter whether it’s trendy or not, if it looks and feels good to you, then wear it, as you do so very well!!!!! Luv you.!!!!!! Lil note: some ppl gives contructive criticisms nd some ppl just out rite hate, take it all nd keep it movin!!!!

24. Christena says:

I think she is cute. Her own style totally, but to say you hate trends? Come on now. You’re rocking every trend from this year. The comeback of overalls, Mixing prints, Palazzo pants, AND ALL WHITE. You’re rocking a trend in every pic. I do think she might have rethought her description. lol Cute girl though and she has her own special style or sure. Cant say I’m a fan but I do like that her looks pop.

25. Creolecandycrush says:

Very cute I like it

26. Peaches says:

Simple, but not amazing!!!!

27. LondonTown says:

nice.

28. Lola Reggy says:

Ughhh, she claims amazing. Did not see anything amazing. In my eyes it looks cheap and messy. Especially those first pink heels, autch… what happened are all the real bombshells gone, they left the planet or what? Late this bombshell entries are just poor, sorry.

See what people don’t know these pics was taken over a year ago. So go check your facts before you comment negatively. BOMBSHELL all the way! Continue to be great young lady! I would wear every last outfit!!

30. I wasn’t going to respond to everyone saying I follow trends, but Thank you to the person above if they checked they would no these aren’t recent pictures. But Thank you all, negative and positive!

she looks late and everything is mostly from zara hate her hair too ppl think they so fashionable its sooo funny but carry on keep doing what ever it is your doing