June 1st, 2014
Bomb Product of the Day, Cool Online Find, Shopping
Bomb Product of the Day: Tees in the Trap

I always love stumbling across fun, tongue-in-cheek tees, so was positively tickled to discover Tees in the Trap.
Tees in the Trap bye felicia tee
Think of every pop culture phrase, and they’ve got it, from oldies but goodies like “Bye Felicia,” to newer ones like, “Fix it Jesus.”
tess in the trap fix it jesus

They also have more than a few references to Beyoncé, with crewnecks proclaiming, “Beyonce Wasn’t Built in a Day,” and “Beyonce Taught Me.”
beyonce taught me tees in the trap
beyonce-bubble-white-611x713
beyonce wasn't built in a day t-shirt tees in the trap
For $30 a pop, you’re sure to make a style statement.
girl-bye-grey-611x713 tees in the trap
bloop-aqua-611x713 tees in the trap
uh-huh-honey-navy-611x713 tees in the trap
I find these ingenious and hilarious. I need them all!
If you do, too, purchase at TeesintheTrap.com.
Thoughts?
lauryn-hill-white-sig-611x713 tees in the trap

13 Responses to “Bomb Product of the Day: Tees in the Trap”

1. I need them ALL! I’ll be attending the Beyonce + Jay Z concert this August so one of those T’s will be perfect! I need several shirts so I’m so happy they are offering 15% if you sign up for their newsletter.

2. southern says:

take bye felicia back to the 90s where it belongs

3. J. Nicole says:

I’ve never been a T-shirt person but some of these are actually kinda cute. I may get some that aren’t celebrity obsessed…wait, spoke to soon. There are some with comments about Idris Elba. Those, I need!

4. DarkEmpress says:

I love the feminist, King B., L. Boogie and “My Ideal Weight is Idris Elba on Top of Me” tees, but I can’t wear a crew neck. I need a v-neck tee.

5. YAASSSSSS! I need “Fix it Jesus” in several colors!

6. LuLu says:

I hope they found a way to give Nene her coins with #bloop and Phaedra as well with #fixitjesus

7. I LOVE these tees! (And the name of the shop…Tees in the Trap? Come on!) The Lauryn Hill tee is beautiful!!

8. Joslyn says:

Love the Lauryn Hill tee!

9. Feather says:

I’m not hip when it come to a lot of slang. Is “Bye Felicia” from Friday? If so, it’s kind of weird it’s trending.

10. Lola Reggy says:

I am in need for that Jesus, fix it tee, because that’s def how I feel at the moment!!

11. I need that Fix it Jesus & Lauryn Hill t-shirt ASAP. They’re all so cute!

12. I got the good grips and handprints, next is Fix it jesus.

13. Ty Knighten says:

These shirts are too cute!!! I need a “Girl, Bye” shirt, plus several others!! Love them!