May 31st, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Vivica A. Fox couldn’t be missed at the Shamballa Jewels Annual Couture LV Cocktail Party in Vegas in a $1,475 Ashish Coca Cola Sequin Top and $927 Jimmy Choo Freya Red Suede Sandals:

vivica-a-fox-shamballa-jewels-annual-couture-lv-cocktail-party-vegas-ashish-top-jimmy-choo-booties

Her short-sleeve sequin top features leopard spots, zebra stripes, and the classic Coca-Cola logo all juxtaposed against one another.

ashish-coca-cola-sequin-top

Her red suede sandals feature a peep-toe silhouette, low platforms, covered vamps, crystal embellished ankle straps, rear zip fastenings, and covered 5.5″ stiletto heels.

jimmy-choo-freya-sandals

It’s a lot of look, but I actually like it.

Shamballa Jewels Annual Couture LV Cocktail Party With Robb Report, Vivica A. Fox & Alina Baikova

If you’re up for the splurge, get Vivica’s top here and shoes here.

Thoughts?

Images: Getty

25 Responses to “Splurge: Vivica A. Fox’s Shamballa Jewels Annual Couture LV Cocktail Party Ashish Coca Cola Sequin Top and Jimmy Choo Freya Red Suede Sandals”

1. Tara says:

Vivica looks amazing. I think that outfit is a little expensive. My girlfriend really pulled that off. This is how you do it .

2. Starlynn says:

Ms.Fox looks good. Wow she gets more stunning every time I see her. I heard she’s doing Celebrity Apprentice. I can only imagine how dripping in diamonds and Couture she will be. Those Jimmy Choo are everything. That Coca-Cola top is fire, It reminds me of Andy Warhol. I’ve always liked her with her hair back and loose. She has always been a great actress and on the cutting edge of style.

3. Kim1998 says:

Vivica is looking good as always.

4. Toni says:

These sound like paid comments……… She looks OK

5. Dee says:

Huh? Are ya’ll serious? She looks a mess. Dressed like she 22

6. Danielle says:

My guess is that it’s Aunt V and her surgeon posting these comments.

7. Sasha says:

So because she is older she should dress like an elderly women lol too funny! Anyway aunt Viv looks beautiful and I think the outfit is nice.

8. Shani says:

Lol @ Starlynn’s comment. #publicist

9. Dreadful Beauty says:

For a 50 year old woman she looks damn good. This outfit isn’t revealing or short. It’s just fun and there’s nothing wrong with that every now and then.

10. Nakia P says:

What is young about a sequin t-shirt and thousand dollar shoes. It’s not as if coke is a young brand since they were founded in 1886. Anyway I think aunt Viv looks cute.

11. S says:

Fashion/style is certainly subjective is it not? Bey’s outfits get raked over the coals routinely (even when it’s clear an outfit is nice on her and not all of them are BTW). However, This outfit on Vivica is stunning/amazing? Huh?

I do agree Viv looks great for a woman of a certain age, but the outfit looks cute at best. Words like “stunning/amazing” are a bit much for this particular look. However, I do love the Jimmy Choos.

12. Leelee says:

You pulled it…LMBO!! @Starlynn

13. TAMMY M. says:

It is a lot of glam and glitz, but the look somehow works on Vivica.I like it, I deem this look “Jazzy Casual”.

14. Southern says:

Dead wrong post and y’all know it

15. toots says:

she looks really cute I wish the hair was down and flowing but she looks nice

16. Xoxo says:

Pls stop with she looks great lies
    She looks like me and you on a reg day
    Expensive shoes/clothes don’t equal looks amazing

17. Maine Saint says:

Cute look I’d rock it. I aint trippin

18. Hello says:

“Jazzy casual” lmao y’all need to Stop! Could this look be better? Yes, but for Viv I think it’s cute on her

19. Creolecandycrush says:

The look is cute and fun I love the shoes .. I would wear this out to the movies or a girls night .. There, I said it

20. ColetteSA says:

She looks fab thats how i want to look when iam 50 #youareasoldasyoufeel#

21. Lola Reggy says:

I love that Coke Tee!! The shoes are not my cup of tea, but then again I hate Jimmy Choo anyway! And yes for a 50 year old she looks fine. I mean I have no clue how I will look at that age! But to keep this in mind as an example will work for me!!!

Perhaps I’m crazy, but I do not like the outfit at all. The shirt is too glitzy for my taste, but Vivica looks cute. I agree she looks great for her age and just in general. I’m just not a fan of the outfit.

23. Yep says:

A little country/tacky for me, but Aunt Viv pulls it off..her skin and makeup look great and her figure is looking nice and svelte.

24. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site.
    I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts
    from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative
    writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own site now ;)